Chapter 16

* Song -------> Oblivion By Bastille *

" King of the Rouges " © 2014 all copyrights reserved @Makalynn

* Not Edited *

Chapter 16

*~*~* Third Person View *~*~*

Noah smiled as he walked back to the small house Jason was using for the time being. He didn't like the way Aroura looked she was depressed and it was all Jason's fault. He couldn't help the small snarl at the thought of what she was going thru. Noah's form frowned as he walked into Jason's wrecked office. He had been lashing out on the pack members and so as kindly as I could, I suggested he came to Butte to look with us.

Noah had heard the bottle flying threw the air before it hit him, and had ducked just in time to not be hit. Jason's form was shaking as his wolf won over control, Which had been happening a lot lately.

" Any news? " Jason asked not in the best of moods

" No sir. Not one. " Noah lied hopeing he was too tiered to notice the small lie.

" I don't know what I will do with out her. " Jason said

At his words Noah resisted the urge to growl. He would most likely be beaten, But at the moment that didn't matter. Noah's best friend, Jason, had hurt one of Noah's friends.

" You should've kept better control of yourself. " I couldn't help the comment sliding out of my mouth. Jason looked me perplexed at what I had said until it sunk in.

" What Did You Just Say! " Jason yelled, furiously pinning Noah against the wall.

" I'm sorry sir. " Noah stuttered

" Your not sorry and you know it. " Jason said

I knew I wasn't supposed to answer so I stayed quiet. He slowly backed away setting me back on the ground. I sighed as air met my lungs. I slid down the wall breathing heavily.

" Do you smell that? " Jason asked smelling the air.

" No. " Noah mentally slapped himself as he smelled his jacket. He could smell Aroura's scent from when they hugged as he left the small cafe. He had been careless and now Aroura was going to pay.

" It smells like... " He turned towards me, betrayal evident in his eyes. Noah closed his eyes and mentally prepared myself for his hits. It came down faster than I thought it would, Making my head bounce back and smash into the wall behind me.

" How could you! " Jason shouts picking me up from my collar and throwing me to the other side of the room. I landed painfully on my back hearing a sickening crack as my back broke.

" You were my best friend. " Jason said punching Noah's stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

" She doesn't deserve any of us. " Noah yelled

" She belongs to me! " Jason growled hitting Noah in the face.

" She's to pure to tame our evil. " Noah warned

" I don't care! " Jason said smashing Noah against the wall

" You obviously do considering your still looking for her. " Noah said

Throwing Noah at the wall Jason snarls.

" Tell me where she is! "

" I can't. " Noah pleaded

" I'll make you. " Jason said his wolf half in control " Noah as Alpha It is my duty to find our Luna. If you don't tell me where she is right now I will have no choice but to consider it treason against me and the pack. "

" Tell Me Where She Is! " Jason shouted In alpha voice, knowing Noah wouldn't be able to resist it.

Just then ten guards walking in to report. Their eyes widen at the sight of Jason holding Noah up to the wall. They took a step back knowing Jason's wolf was in control.

" Jason she doesn't deserve this, think of how she'll feel when you keep her under watch and control of her life. " Noah said practically begging " Please, "

" Where Is She! " Jason yelled ignoring Noah's comment.

" She's at 324 W 5678 E. She works at the cafe. " Noah said giving up

" It's for a good cause. " Jason said walking away, leaving Noah up against the wall. Soon Jason and a few guards Walked out of the small office.

Noah couldn't believe what he had done he had just gave Aroura away. He knew she would probably forgive him, but as Noah sat there he didn't know if he could forgive himself. She would be back in Jason's arms by the end of tomorrow. She would be watched constantly and Jason would never let her out of his sight. It would be torture for Aroura.

Slowly Noah stood up crying out in pain when his back popped finally healing. He was ashamed at what he did. When his wolf was yelling at him for dis respecting his Alpha. Noah frowned he didn't know if he was going to be kicked out of the pack or if he would stay. He didn't want to face Aroura after that, He had broke his promise.

Sighing he walked to his bedroom and layed down on the bed. He waited for Jason to come back. He couldn't help the tear the ran down his cheek at the thought of what Aroura will have to go thru. Jason had a nice heart but no one had seen it for a long time, Noah just was hopeing Aroura would help make it appear once again. He sat there for hours on end pleading to Aroura, Even if she couldn't hear him.

He hoped she forgave him.

And most of all he hoped she would understand.

He was very sorry.

A/N: Hey guys how did you like this chapter?

Good?

Bad?

So I think I might be doing a scheduled post from now on and only post on Sundays. I hope you guys are happy.

Favorite Food

Mines Alfrado or Popcorn chicken from KFC!

COMMENT !

READ !

FOLLOW !

FAN !

VOTE !

WRITE !

EAT ICE CREAM !

AND

ENJOY !

-Makalynn