Epilogue

Many years later...

"Mommy, Daddy wake up!" The young five year old yelled, jumping up and down on their king sized bed.

Jason eyes fluttered open, seeing his little princess; playfully smiling evilly and grabbing the small girl mid jump, making her squeal out in delight. Throwing her into the air and catching her he smiled and she screamed for him to do it again.

But a sleepy moan that filled the room caught Jason's attention as his eyes darkened considerably. His passion for her still as strong as the years before, when they had only just mated. He felt lust creep into his thoughts; as he watched Aroura stretch, her back arching; putting naughty thoughts into his mind.

He covered it up though quickly as his little girl squealed again; climbing over to her mother, who yawned loudly and kissed her daughter on the fore head.

"Hi baby," Aroura smiled as she looked up at her little girl. Her daughters bright blonde hair shining in the sunlight that crept through the the curtains; her green eyes bright and innocent as she looked around the room curiously.

"Why don't you go get your brother up," Jason suggested, picking up the tiny girl and placed her down on the ground beside the bed. She looked up at him and nodded hurrying out of the room; leaving the two lovers alone.

"I'm so happy," Aroura simply stated truthfully, laying her head on her mates chest, listening to his heart beat beat like a drum in his chest. "I have everything I've ever wanted; a mate, who loves me; children, to take care of and raise; and a kingdom full of people who help and protect my family. What more could a girl ever want."

"It sounds lovely, just like you." Jason smiled leaning down to brush his lips against hers.

And soon they connected, becoming one as they continued on,
forever.

THE END