Chapter 20

Aroura's Profile

I cried to myself the next night after Jason had fallen asleep. After he had ordered me that I let him sleep in this bed, and I was honestly to tired to even fight. So I stayed quite still not muttering a word to him. Why did I have to have Jason as my mate, I ask myself. It's not Jason I don't like it's what he's done in the past that I hate.

He was a murder and we both knew that. I didn't want to believe it but I needed to face it and get over it. Jason was a cold blooded killer. I heard Jason sit up and I wiped my tears and faked asleep. He turned me over and I felt him stare at my face for the longest of time, and I hoped just this once that it was to dark for him to see my red blotchy cheeks, from crying.

He twirled my hair in his fingers for what felt like hours. I tried to keep my face clear from any emotions I was feeling at that moment. I don't know if I was half dreaming half asleep but I was scared of Jason. Images flashed threw my mind of him holding a knife and have a sadistic smile on his handsome features. Standing over hundreds of body's lying there cold on the ground not moving.

I pictured him standing over my loved ones and friends. Their body's cold and not moving. Then last but not least I pictured myself laying under him as he slit my throat ending my life. I didn't know where I was, if I was in a dream or if I was just imagining. But I knew one thing for sure, I was scared.

As I pictured everything I couldn't help the tear that ran down my cheek not going unnoticed by Jason. He froze against me and I knew, he knew, I was awake. Knowing my cover was blown, I quickly wiped away the tear and turned around facing away from Jason. Minutes later I finally fell asleep into a horrible nightmare.

I sat up strait in bed, breathing heavily. The spot beside me where Jason had slept in what felt like minutes before, was freezing cold. I looked out the window and saw the sun just barely rising. I sat in bed for a few more minutes getting my breathing under control. I had had a terrible dream one that I would not like to repeat.

I uncovered my body from the blood red sheets then walked into the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I thought about Jason as I washed my hair. I put on some clothes then headed down stairs to Noah sitting on the couch. We he saw me he jumped up and ran over to me.

" I'm so sorry Aurora he ordered me to tell him. I'm so sorry. " He said his eyes pleading me to forgive him.

" It's okay, I forgive you. I knew he was going to find me sometime. " I said wrapping my arms around his neck and giving his a friendly hug to reassure him.

Unfortunately Jason didn't see it that way. He appeared in front of us in an instant, ripping me from Noah's arms. Jason crushed me into his chest keeping me place with one hand while growling at Noah.

" Mine! " Jason growled while putting his head in my hair, smelling my scent. I rolled my eyes at his comment but continued ignoring him.

" Can we talk in Private for a minute Aurora. " Jason more like orders me walking up stairs to his now fixed office.

" I have been thinking- " He started to say but I couldn't help the comment that slipped out of my mouth.

" Well that's a scary thought. " As soon as the words came out of my mouth I really regretted saying anything.

" I've been thinking and I have decided that I have had enough of this nonsense. You are my mate and future Luna for this pack. It is about time you start acting like it. "

I felt like I was being scolded by a parent for staying out to late. He looked serious so I tried to behave starting with not laughing. Ya guess how well that turned out. I started giggling uncontrollably.

" Y-you think I'm being childish. " My face started turning red from laughing so hard. " That's a good one Jason. "

After a minute I started calming down some and could now see a clearly an un-amused Jason. I breathed out with one last laugh

" You just made my day. " I smiled nicely like my mom taught me when I was little, saying that as long as I was nice and had manners then almost everyone would cave in to your every command.

" Okay back on topic. " Jason said dryly.

" It's time you start acting like an adult and have some responsibility. So I have decided to get you a collar until you can become a actual mate. " He finished now starring at my now frozen figure.

" A collar. " I practically chocked on the thought.

My worst nightmare has come true. He, my own mate, had gotten me a collar. Your probably wondering why that was so bad. I'll tell you why. Collars are a werewolves mate nightmare, It is a form of magic made from a witch that gives the male complete and utter control of the female. It was despised by most of the werewolf community.

Mates sometimes never end up together because of them. My heart ached at the thought of rejecting Jason, or worse he rejecting me. No Aurora don't think like that he would never reject us... My wolf told me.

" Yes and until you start acting like a proper Luna then it will stay on. " He ordered turning to his desk and retrieving a box. My head shook with disbelieve.

" You can't do this. This is barbaric! " I said backing away from a advancing Jason.

" I can and will. As much as it pains to see you suffer right now, both me and my wolf agree about this. " He said handing me the box.

" I give you an hour to put it on your self before I will forcefully put it on myself. " He told me turning and walking to the door.

" I don't know if I can make it threw this without hating you. " I say as he turns to walk out the door.

" I don't need you to love me, " He said looking back at me with a pained expression. " I just need you with me. "

And with that he leaves me alone with my thoughts, my sadness, and least of all the horrible small box setting on the table just a few feet away.