Chapter 2

The next morning I awoke early and ready for the day. I removed the covers and stood up stretching. Walking over to the closet I got a pair of jeans and a shirt quickly putting them on and then headed down stairs to eat some breakfast to keep me going for the day. You know what they say, breakfast is the most important part of the day.

"Pancake and eggs!" I practically drool at the amazing food in front of me.

"Yep, I thought I'd make you guys your favorite breakfast, for your first day. " My mother said handing me a plate full of undoubtedly delicious food.

I ate quickly, then got my bag, and ran out the door patiently waiting for my Dad to drive us. And when we pulled up out side in the parking lot, my mouth dropped in awe. It was amazing! It had to be at least twice as big as my old school. But there was two different packs that went here, our pack and then the neighboring pack. And since we were both allies we shared the school.

"Have a good day. I'll be here to pick you up after school." My father says driving off after we said good bye. We all walked towards the office. As we passed people in the halls they started to stare, I was about ready to punch a few of them. Didn't their parents teach them it's not nice to stare.

After what felt like an eternity we got our schedule and split up going to our different classes. My first block was Math, ugh. I eternally groaned at the thought. What a great way to start out the day, I thought sarcastically. Finally after hours of pure stupidness my first day was over. Hallelujah!

Sadly I had made no friends today. And as much as I hated to admit I was a tad happy about it. I was interrupted in my thoughts by my brother calling my name.

"Hey! Aroura, come over here." Derek yells to me. I turn to look over at Derek who at the moment was with a group of wreak less teenagers. They had black leather coats and were surrounded with an aura that screamed trouble.

"So this is the famous Aroura." The I guess 'cool kids' said while crossing their arms in a what appeared to be an intimidating pose.

"Yep she's the one I've been talking about all day." Derek said putting his arm around me in an awkward position.

"Uh... Dads here." I broke the awkward silence that had settled upon us.

"Well, I'll see you later, Derek." The two guys exchange doing a weird bro hug thing.

"See you later." Derek replied with a slight gesture of his head. Once we were out of hearing immediately questions went flying.

"You didn't tell them anything, right?" I ask Derek a little unnerved at the thought of him revealing my most sacred secret.

" No. I promised not to tell anyone until needed." He answered looking slightly perplexed at the thought of me thinking he would do such a thing.

"Okay good, It sounded like you did for a second." I say finally relieved for once in my life.

"No I was just talking about you to get them to like you." He said shrugging like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

We opened the car door to my father smiling brightly at us brightening our gloomy day. When we came to my house we saw much to our curiosity three unknown cars. The one was probably the Alpha's and then the other one was most likely his father and then the Beta's.

"The Alpha's here already." My Dad stated as if we couldn't see.

"Dad, do you think it would be wise to show him my wolf?" I question my father while we were walking down the small path that lead to the door.