Chapter 28

Noah's Profile

" Please, make it stop! " Aroura pleaded rubbing her hand roughly on her cheek. She looked to be in extreme pain as beads of sweat rolled down the side of her face and she withered in pain.

" Don't worry Aroura were almost home. " I told her with a soft voice. My wolf was whimpering, seeing his Luna suffering and him being not able to help.

" Please. " She pleaded her mind probably fuzzy and her thoughts unclear.

The car stopped, before I got out and ran to her side. I picked her up in my arms bridal style and if she was thinking properly she would have probably scolded me. Carrying her up the stairs and into Jason's bedroom I saw a frantic Mary sat down on a chair with a bowl of ice cold water and soft rag. I laid her down on the bed then stepped back to let Mary try and tame the heat.

" How'd Jason take it? " Mary asked rubbing a cold rag over Aroura's forehead trying to keep her temperature down the best we could with out Jason.

" He howled and then hung up. My thoughts are he'll be here in about two hours, one hour tops. " I said told her, knowing we wouldn't be able to predict Jason's speed, especially since him, and his wolf, aren't thinking clearly.

" I have to go set up a few guards around the house. " I told Mary as I started walking to the door.

" Before you go can you help me get her into one of Jason's shirts? The poor girl is going to overheat in these. " Mary said and I groaned.

" Jason's going to kill me. " I muttered as I held up Aroura for Mary so she could take off Aroura's shirt. And for respect I turned my head so I couldn't see Aroura. Who knows how Jason would react if he will come to know that I helped dress Aroura. I would have practically started world war three.

Mary took off Aroura's sweat soaked shirt and replaced it with one of Jason's baggy, short sleeved shirts. Then gently I laid her down on Jason's king sized bed. Mary then again started dabing the cloth on Aroura's forehead. Knowing Aroura was safe with Mary, I fast jogged down the stairs and into the game room where most, if not all, the men hung out in on their free time. Clearing my throat I walked into the center of the room.

" Your Luna has gone into heat and your Alpha has asked that I keep away every male, including him, away until their heat is over. " They all nodded in understanding most of them having mate's that have gone through many heats too.

" The Alpha could be here at any time and I need some volunteers to keep a boarder around the pack house. " All hands raised up as every pack member wanted to help their Luna in anyway possible even if it meant going against their nature to go against the Alpha. My heart swelled with pride as everyone put up their hands.

" Okay John, Greg, and Anderson, your up first. Contact me if you find or smell any sign of your Alpha. " I said before walking out of the room and upstairs to where Mary sat tending to Aroura. (A/N: Does any one know who they are off of? :)

" How's she doing? " I ask softly my wolf whimpering at the sight of his hurting Luna.

" Well her heat isn't going down not that I thought it would without Jason here. She past out just after you left and seems to wake up every few minutes. For being in heat everything is normal. " Mary said as Aroura gasped in pain her whole body shaking in strain as her wolf was calling out for Jason.

My wolf although sad for his Luna, was also very excited for when we meet our mate. She will be our everything, she'll be my first girlfriend, even my first kiss, and I could wait to show the world that she's mine. She will be and is already my whole world.