< Chapter 4 >

Aroura's Profile

You know how in the movies their life is like so interesting and then there's me in a car, in only my bra and underwear. It's been five minutes since I met my Mate and I'm already thinking about him. I looked out the window and all the people were still standing there shocked at the event's that have happened today. My mate was in the middle of the clearing talking to that Noah guy, most likely talking about me.

I looked at William he was playing angry birds, perfect distraction. I reached up and grabbed the phone on the seat. I swiped unlocked and was surprised their was no password

Idiots... I thought as I called my father, knowing he was with the alpha.

" Hello? " My Dads low voice spoke first.

" Dad, I need help. " I say looking around to make sure no one was listening.

" What's the matter? " I heard Zeus' voice in the background, I must have been on speaker.

" It all happened so fast I was eating lunch and then a rogue pack attacked. You remember the story of the King of the Rouges, he's real Dad! He's here and the two packs were all separated by ranks and packs he... the Alpha, he's... " I stuttered not knowing how to explain it.

" He's what? " Dad asked and despite all the big though act I could tell he was scared.

" He's my Mate. " I said barely over a whisper. " He also knows I'm a pure White wolf, everyone knows. He's locked me in his car he says I have to be Luna, Dad I'm not ready. I'm not even 18 yet. "

" It's going to be okay. Were on our way don't do anything-" He was cut off by the car door opening, I quickly hung up and put the phone behind me.

" Who was that. " He said coldly sending daggers at me.

" I'm not telling. " I said glaring back at him.

" Well you'll tell the Alpha. " He grinned evily. He grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me towards my mate. At least I got to hear some of their conversation.

" Have all the elders search on everything we have on a Pure White wolf. We need to have information about her " My mate says to that Noah guy.

" Alpha sorry to interrupt but I found her using your phone. She called someone she won't name the person. " William tattle tells on me like a child.

" Who did you contact. " My mate asks, but I wasn't gonna answer him anytime soon.

" I order you to tell me who you were calling. " He 'orders' again.

" Aroura I order you to tell me who you called! " He repeats grabbing my arm and pulling me in his arms so we were face to face.

" Its too late for that. " I said smirking which was probably the worst thing I could have done. I made a mental note never piss off an Alpha and I mean ever.

" Aroura, what have you done! " He yelled at me, pushing his wolf down, his eyes turning completely pitch black.

" I called the boss. " I said smirking.

" Noah gather every one from our pack. There's no need for the others anymore we got a bigger prize. " He said and it was his time to smirk.

" You can't I'm- I'm not of age. " I said coming up with any excuse I could think of at the moment.

" We're not a pack that usually follows the rules. " He said and his smirk got bigger.

" Alpha their all heading back to the pack house. What would you like me to do now? " He asks.