Chapter 33

After watching a movie we went down stairs and had dinner with some of the pack, and afterwards we went into the living room and talked while the mates with children went upstairs to put them to sleep, and spend some quality time together before getting a good night rest. We laughed, and I got to know my pack a little better, It was a fun evening, and the later it got the more my eyes drooped. At some point I ended up against Jason's side, my head laying on his chest. I jumped when he turned me around to look at him,

"Are you tired?" Jason asked.

"Kind of," I said yawning.

He leaned forward, pressing his lips to mine softly before pulling away, he opened his mouth but was interrupted by someone.

" Jason and Aroura sitting in a tree, KISSING. First comes love, then comes heat, then comes an Alpha with some baby feet. " I hear Noah shouting this as everyone's attention now on us. I blushed into Jason's chest as he wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted us both up and started toward the bedroom, his chest vibrated as he laughed lightly. He set me down on the bed laying down next to me, placing a soft kissing on the top of my head.

"Love you." He whispered against my ear as I closed my eyes preparing to go to sleep.

"I love you too." I mumbled into his chest before drifting off into a deep dream

*IN DREAM*

I sat up from what I thought would be the bed, but instead I was on a bed of grass, with towering trees surrounding me. I looked around only to see an older man standing under one of the trees. The man was unfamiliar and I don't recall ever seeing him before. I looked around again for Jason only to not see anyone else. I looked confused back at the older man that was probably in his fifties.

"Where am I, where's Jason? " I say looking to the man for questions.

He smiled " I see you made up with your mate, although I don't like seeing you engaged so early, it's nice to see you happy."

"Where's Jason?" I say determined to find out where I was.

"He is safe." He assured me. I stood up off the ground and brushed the dirt off me.

"Again I say who are you?" I ask again narrowing my eyes at him.

"I am Anthony Fate, I am king of the fates, but also your father." He looked at me warily but also confidently as if daring me to deny what he said.

"But how- " I left it hanging not knowing how to begin. All my life I had believed that I was a turner, I had of corse suspected that I could be adopted- with the different hair color and features, but wherever I tried to bring it up somebody would interrupt me or I would chicken out. The mans story did seem somewhat believable well the being my father part.

"Why?" I asked not being able to form a full sentence.

"We had to It was the only way to keep you safe after your sister- " He chocked up a bit, " we had to take extra precautions. Believe me we would have kept you if we could, it was our only choice."

Tears welled up in his eyes and as stupid as it felt I actually believed him.

"I have a sister?" I asked as tears welled up in my eyes too. Growing up with three brothers- me being the only girl- was very hard, I liking to read while my brothers avoided it like the plague.

"Actually you have two, an older sister, Aqua- and a younger one, Iris. Sadly Aqua passed away over a year ago," He looked down to the ground and I saw tears run down his cheeks. I felt bad that I couldn't have known her but I couldn't get myself so worked up about it.