Chapter 14

" King of the Rouges " © 2014 @Makalynn all copyrights reserved

* Not Edited *

{ Chapter 14 }

The past three days have been boring and tireing. We had done nothing but sit in our apartment, only going out once to shop for some food. I had been silent most of the days spent doing nothing. We had watched over twenty different movies but none of them were that interesting. On the fourth day I had finally convinced Derek to let me go out and work at a cafe.

Today was my first day I had done pretty good, at least I wasn't fired. Derek came to pick me up after work. And that's how the next three days went by, Uneventful. I was pretty sure I was going to go insane if something eventful didn't happen. I looked like a zombie, Derek said, with bags under my eyes and pale skin.

I've gotten very worried looks over the days. Every one I had made friends with asked me every day and I would answer the same every time ' I'm alive' and they would leave it at that. It wasn't until a strange hooded man came in the next day that I new something bad was going to happen.

I got my rag wet again and went to wipe down some more tables, trying to ignore the stares I'm getting from the strange guy. and after a while I start to wonder who he is and what he wants. At about closing time he was still sitting there sipping on the same cup of coffee.

" Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow. " I say to the day crew. I cautiously walk over to the hooded figure. Silently sitting down I gasp at who it was.

" Missed me? "

( A/N : You guys probably hate me right now. )

*~*~*~ Jason's profile *~*~*

I ran past the trees about twenty fighters behind me as we ran everywhere searching. I hoped it hadn't come to this But they left me no choice. When the air changed I knew we had past into the pack territory. Ten minutes went past when we were finally surrounded by fifty wolves all in wolf form. The Alpha shifted into human form and so I did the same.

" You are trespassing. State your reason. " The Alpha said. He looked not a day older than 21, With black hair. Dryly laughing I make them all snarl.

" You know what I'm here for now give me her and I will leave without harming any of your pack members. " I growled under my breath

" You don't deserve to have her. " The alpha snarled.

" I have a right to have her she is My Mate! " I roared my pack members stepping back with caution knowing what fragile state I'm in.

" You lost that right when you Hit and forcefully marked her! " He Growled

I fell down on my knees " Please. I know what I did was wrong but I had to she was mine. And I needed everyone to know that." I couldn't help the tear that ran down my face.

" Please I- I love her. " I pleaded

" You should have thought that before you hit her. " He snarled at me making my wolf growl, my wolf wanting to choke him until he gave us the were abouts of my mate, My Mate.

" She is somewhere you will never be able to reach. " He laughed turning serious towards the end.

" Give Her To ME! " I shouted shaking in rage

" You will never have her and you know why? " He smirked

" Why. " I replied sarcastically

" Because, " He laughed " I am the one that will have her. "

A snarl broke out from my body as my wolf took over.

" Over my dead body. " I said all kindness from before leaving.

The wolves on the other side attacked first, Which was mistake one. My fighters easily won them and another twenty of them from the other side attacked again, And once again we demolished them like they were toothpicks.

" Is that all you got? " I question my fingers twitching, Wanting to wrap them around his neck and end his pathetic little life. Sadly I pushed those thoughts away and focused.

What would Aroura think? Noah's words echoed thru my thoughts. He was right if she ever found out I had killed her Alpha, she would surely never forgive me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when he jumped shifting into his wolf in air. I prepared myself for his attack. He charged at me knocking down wolves from my pack. His target was me. I quickly moved to the side and he stumbled.

I stayed in human form as he circled around me stalking it's prey. After seeing I wasn't going to shift he ran towards me. Everyone had stopped what they were doing and watched as he ran towards me. My pack members were looking at me like I was crazy. He charged to me thinking I was surrendering, but no, I was far from being done.

I wouldn't be done until he was on his knees begging for mercy. Until he begged for me to let him go, And lastly until he told me where my beautiful mate was. He would pay, He would scream. And I would enjoy every second of it.

I slid under his huge wolf form, My advantage was that I was smaller. I could move faster and go places even he couldn't go. I grabbed the small knife I had kept in my pocket, and cut his leg. He growled in pain. I laughed at his attempt to growl. Standing up I growl one of my own that makes him coward back in fear. I smirk and walk over to his now human form.

" That wasn't that hard, was it? " I say smirking at his frowning form

" Your a monster you know that. " He said making me smirk

" Well you should be proud wasn't it your father that made me this way? You created me. " I smirked

" Aroura will never want you. She spends nights crying her self to sleep because of what you did. Your a monster. " He said

My heart ached at what he said. Was it true? Does she spent her days crying about what I've done?

" Ya I am a monster but I will always be her monster. "

A/N : Hey guys short chapter but I wanted to hurry and give it to you.

Favorite scene in the book so far?

Mine when he marked her.

COMMENT !

VOTE !

FAN !

FOLLOW !

READ !

EAT ICE CREAM !

AND

ENJOY !

- Makalynn