IMPORTANT Announcement!!!

Okay so to start out I have been invited to write on a app, called Radish, that is an app for writers only by invitation and let's the writer earn money by writing. And they have selected me out of millions of writers. This is an awesome opportunity and I am so happy, but I don't want to leave you guys or cut you guys off.

So now I want to tell you guys that I am an American trying to get permanent resident in Canada, but it is taking a long time, by the time we'll have it I'll probably be 18 and moving back to America. But since I can't get a job and has no way of making money this is a great opportunity for me because I really want to go on a 16th birthday trip to Hawaii. But in order to do that I have to have 2,000+ US dollars.

So now remember the Edited version of King Of The Rogues that I was going to do, well I have decided to put it on Radish. I don't want to have to make you guys pay to read it but in order to save up for a trip/ to earn money in general, I have to do something.

But don't worry all the books that are unfinished here on wattpad I will finish on here. The first three chapters of this edited version will be available on Wattpad and then the rest you will have to pay to read on Radish.

Don't worry guys though the pay is only like 30 cents it is not very much but it is a way of making money. It is free to sign up and then you have to buy coins for the reading part.

I know you guys are probably disappointed but this is a big opportunity for me and I wish I could give each and everyone of you a free copy and if this doesn't work out I will put it back on Wattpad, but I have to try and I'm sorry to those of you who are mad but this is my story and you don't have to read it.

If you guys don't want to pay to read its okay, but if you want to come and support me in my writing journey then read on. Thank you guys so much for supporting me through this book, no matter how un-edited and un-organized it was. I can't wait to see some of you on there! And if you want to go read it, the instructions will be below. Thanks again!

Instructions to sign up for Radish:

1. Download the app
You can download the Radish app on Google play or on the Apple App Store. And it doesn't take much memory.

2. Create an account
Sign up by entering your info ( username, password, email, name) then click the sign up button.

3. Buy a few coins
You don't need to buy a lot just at least three a chapter which is like 30 cents.

4. Find my book
My profile name is the same as here on Wattpad (Makalynn), and the book will be called King Of The Rogues (Edited) and feel free to read my other books.

5. Read!
Now you just read, and have fun!