Chapter 26

I twisted my ankle really bad on Tuesday last week and hurt all week so this chapter might be a little confusing so if you get stuck just comment or message me ;)

Dedicated to DorchiFreeHugs !!!!!Remember to comment!

Jason's point of view

     I walked out of the room breathing deeply willing myself to not turn around and run back to Aroura. My wolf was gnawing at me, almost to the point of begging. It was simply amazing what Aroura could do to me. From the second I first saw her she had me wrapped around her finger just like a puppet master. She alone could bring the almighty Alpha wolf down to his knees with out a second thought.

      I would do anything for her, she is my everything. I was her slave to her every command. She didn't know it yet but I would do anything she asked, if she asked in the right way- If she would only give me a second chance. I would practically be putty in her hands.

      I grabbed my small bag full of clothes and walked towards the door. Noah was waiting for me by the cars that were filled with about fifty other wolves. He inclined his head when the sound of my footsteps approached. Weakly smiling in my direction he opened the door for me. I buckled my seat belt and rolled the window down when Noah gently knocked on the glass. 

      " Are you sure you want to leave now. " Asked Noah. I don't know what went through me but at his question I snapped.

      " If I don't get out of her I'll do something all wolves would be shamed to hear. If I stay here she will hate me. My wolf at any moment could break through my controls and order her to let us mate. As long as she has that collar on, I am the enemy. I have to get away. " I seethed and after a moment sighed and apologised.

      " I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. "

      " Amazing. " Noah said breathlessly. " Aroura's not even here and she already has you saying sorry. And its okay. I get it having a mate is amazing but stressful. "

      " Thanks for understanding. " I softly laughed patting his back.

      " What are friends for. " He stated.

      " Look I need you to look after Aroura while I'm away. And- And if she does go into heat I need you to help keep away any male. " I said and before he could answer I continued. " Including me. "

      " I swear on my life, Jason, no male will step close to her in her heat. " He swore.

      " Thanks again. " I said as I pulled away down the dirt road driving towards the next pack I was about to take over. Sighing heavily I tried to calm my wolf down who was demanding me to turn this car around and head back to Aroura.

      'Take us back to mate!' My wolf snarled.

      'She needs space.' I tried to get him to understand.

      'She needs me!' He growled furiously. 

      After that I saw there was no reason to try so I put a block between us. We drove for another day stopping only once to go to the bathroom and eat. The whole time everyone avoided me like I was the plague and I liked it that way. I could think better that way. A few hours after that pretty close to the edge of the territory I received a text from Noah.

       She woke up and your Aunt explained everything.

       I didn't reply or call I knew if I would I would turn around to go back to Aroura. When we finally got close to the next pack I stopped the row of cars and stepped out of the car my pack doing the same. I stood at the front of the pack glaring at anyone who dared look at me. My phone vibrated signaling someone was calling. Normally I would have ignored it but I was on edge for a call from Noah or my Aunt.