< Chapter 5 >

Man I've never noticed how hot werewolves are. I mean they are like perfect. It's also ten times better when there all looking at you. But being the possessive guys he was, Jason soon noticed that to and growled at anyone and anything that glanced my way. Dude make up your mind, possessive or jerk, cuz you can't have both. Well you could just be a possessive jerk, but you get the point.

" Could someone please get her some clothes! " He snapped pulling me behind him.

" Possessive much. " I mumble under my breath. Which probably wasn't the best thing to do considering who I was standing next to.

" What did you say? " He asked, angrily turning around and looking me dead on.

" Nothing, Alpha. " I reply innocently while batting my eyelashes.

If I thought he was angry before, Then he must be furious now. I then smirked, which seemed to only make him angrier.

" You will not disrespect me! " He growled at me his hands going to my shoulders to keep me in place.

" You will not disrespect me. " I mock, smirking at the end. Earning some laughs from the others in the room.

" I am your Alpha- " He gets cut off by the one and only me.

" Actually I'm not in your pack I'm in pack Full moon. " I say sarcastically. My what was going on with me today? I've never been this sarcastic before.

Don't make him mad... Derek's words echo in my head as Jason starts shaking in rage, Oops. Just then the Noah guy walked through the door, sighing at the sight before him.

" Well what are you waiting for," He says gesturing towards Jason. " hug him. "

" Are you kidding me! Are you trying to get me killed? " I say turning around to try to walk away. But that stupid jerk pushed me into the chest of the one and only Jason Husher.

His arms instantly wrapped around me while I tried to to pry them off of me. Key word tried, but misserably failed. Once he calmed down his arms relaxed and I took this as an opportunity, and quickly pulled his arms off again and stood up abruptly.

" He started it. " I say pointing accusingly at Jason.

" How did I start it? " He asks confused and slightly frustrated.

" You tried to order me around. " I say snap at him venomously.

" You disrespected me. " Jason said taking deep breaths to stay calm.

" You- " I was cut off.

" Enough of both of you! " Noah yells " Your acting like the small little children. "

" Technically I'm still under the age of 18. I don't know what his excuse is though? " I say, smirking when I hear the unmistakable growl of the one and only Jason.

" Enough this is not what we came here to do! " Noah yells at me annoyed.

" Actually I was forced here so... " I said biting my lip trying as hard as I could to not let that small smile slip, like it was dying to do so.

" Could you please stop talking for just one second! " Jason snaps.

" Here some clothes, Luna. " A young girl about the age of fifteen said bowing her head and handing me a shirt. A boys shirt, may I clarify. It stunk of Jason.

" What's your name? " I ask the little girl my fingers under her chin to lift up her head so I could gaze in to those beautiful almost purple like eyes. Suddenly confused at the fact her eye colour was purple. What did that mean?