Chapter 12

~Re-cap

" We're almost there. " I told them running a bit faster, The wounded trying to keep up with my speed.

A piercing howl echoed threw the night and I knew Jason had found out. He was coming...

***

" He's coming! " I yell to everyone quickening my pace. Trying to get to my parents house. He was coming, Just the thought alone sends shivers down my spine. If he ever found me he would never let me out of his sight again.

" Were almost there! " I said running down our side walk. I started getting dizzy with each step I took. I fell my legs giving up on me. They quickly saw me fall and gathered around.

" Are you alright? " An elderly lady asked me helping me up.

" Yes I'm fine. We have to keep moving. " I quickly stood up and kept walking we were just a few houses away. I saw my family's car there and was thankful they were there. We all walked up to the door and I knocked on it. My father was the first one to open it. Shocked would be an understatement when explaining his emotions. He stands there with his mouth open in shock.

" But how? " He stutters with shock.

" Please call the Alpha. " I said, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

I faintly remember my father catching me and calling my mother, before I embraced the darkness with open arms.

****

When I awoke the next time the Alpha, Beta, And my family were all surrounding me looking worried. I grimly smiled at them but it more came out as a wince.

" What are you doing here? "

" Why do you have a bruise on your cheek? "

" Why are you hurt? " Were the questions thrown at me. But my brain couldn't process them just yet.

" What? " I ask confused. I put my hand over my head trying to get my head to think.

" Keep it down! She just woke up. " My mother's calm voice rang out over the others. Tears were threatening to come out.

" Mom! " I sprang up from the couch I was on, And jumped into my mother's arms. The tears long past threatening.

" Mom he hit me! My own mate. " I sobbed into her shoulder. The rest of my family's forms shaking with anger.

" He hit you! " Derek's voice was deadly. And they looked about ready to shift. I broke away from my mother's grasp and looked around.

" Where are all the women and children? " I ask frightened.

" It's okay. The wounded are being treated by a Doctor. " Zeus' voice was calm and collected but I knew on the inside, he was far from it. His questions were piling up and I knew I would have to answer them sometime.

" I have to leave he's going to find me. " I said my head pounding with a headache.

" Your safe here. He won't dare to step In out territory. " Zeus assured me

" Oh so he won't dare to like last time. " I stated sarcasm evident in my words.

" I'm sorry I used to snapping back. " I apologised for my rudeness.

" It's okay I get that you would have had a hard time there. " He said flashing a smile in my direction.

" What are we going to do. We all know he's going to be searching everywhere, pack or no pack. " Derek said calming down.

" Well there's only one thing we can do. " My father states

" What is it? " I ask

" We'll just have to send you away. " He says crossing his arms.

~~~ Third person view ~~~

" I Want Her And I Want Her Now! " A furious Jason yelled at Noah slamming him against the wall.

" Sir, we're looking she could be any where. " Noah gasped, barely being able to breath.

" That's right she could be! She could be in any ones hands! Even our enemies! " Jason says dropping Noah to the floor like a rag doll.

" Sir, With the rate we're going you will have her in your arms by the next full moon. " He promised

" She could be dead by then! " He roared throwing a bottle at Noah's head.

" Sir, We'll find her I promise. " Noah said bowing his head and slowly retreating out of the room. He turned and as he walked away he couldn't help but think how much Aroura doesn't deserve this. She deserved so much better than any of us, he thought. He knew Jason wouldn't approve of him thinking this but he hopped she was never found.

He couldn't imagine what Jason would do to her. So walking out of Jason's wrecked house he quickly thought to himself.

Run Aroura, Run...