Chapter 18

Aroura's Profile

" Aroura are you alright? Who is this man? " An old man, my manager, said walking out from behind the counter. He slowly walked towards us. When he was in arms reach he reached out to grab my shoulder, but Jason jerked away growling.

" Don't Touch What's Mine! " He yelled, while I had finally settled for hitting his arms.

" Let me go! " I yell. By now the whole rooms attention was on us.

" No Aroura, you are all Mine! " Jason snarled slowly pulling me to the door.

" I'm sorry sir but if you don't let her go I'm going to have to call the police. " My manager told Jason, making him freeze.

Silently he softly grabbed my arm and leaned down to my ear whispering,

" I'll be waiting for you, my love " He said making a shiver run down my spine.

" Are you alright? " Tim, my manager asked when Jason was out of view. I was absolutely terrified, my worst nightmare coming true. He had found me. We had ran for nothing. We had dug down too far down, we were trapped, and there was no escaping.

" I-I'm fine, Tim. " I said quietly

It was when we were getting ready to go home that I started to panic. I knew that if I walked to out apartment then he would know where we were staying at for the time being. Tim must have saw my panic and walked over to me.

" Do you need a ride? " He asked gesturing to his car just out side the window.

" If it wouldn't be a problem. " I said

" Not at all. Hop right in. " He said while walking out the door, me following right behind him.

" Thanks again. " I said as I stepped out of his car, right out side of our building.

" No problem. " He said waving at me as he drove down the road.

I ran in, ignoring the calls of the lady that sat at the desk. I quickly got the key in the slot and opened the door and silently shutting it. I hurried and got the emergency phone Derek had left and quickly dialed his number.

" Hello, Aroura what's wrong? " I was about to answer but the phone was knocked out of my hand by a smirking Jason. He put up his finger signaling for me to be quiet.

Heck no!

I took a deep breath and muttered the word me and Derek had come up with not thinking we would ever have the need to use it.

"Biscuit. " I say and instantly it was like a bomb went off. He was asking a lot of questions.

"Are you hurt? I'm coming right now. Don't move a inch! Is he there next to you-" The phone was taken away by Jason.

"You will Never take her away from me!" I heard Jason growl before he hung up on the phone.

"Aroura come here." Jason said calmly which had a scarier effect than his yelling.

" No! " I yell running into the kitchen and grabbing the closest thing to me, which just happened to be a knife.

" Don't move. " I said holding the knife to my throat, as a few guys I had never seen before run in along with Jason, who's eyes were as wide as saucers when he looked at what I was holding.

Okay let me get this straight here. I would never, and that means never, willingly hurt myself. But the thing was they didn't know that, and it was the perfect distraction to do until Derek comes. I held it up to my throat when they took another step closer.

" Please don't do it! " Jason said tears running down his cheeks. This sight wanted me to do what he told me. And for a second I forgot what I was doing in the first place.

" Take a step forward and I'll cut it. " I lied. It took everything in me to say it, I didn't mean any word of it but I had to keep up my act. Minutes later we heard a car pull up and the person running up to the room. Unlocking the door Derek ran in his eyes narrowing at Jason.

When Derek saw what I was holding he moved slowly towards me. Once he was in arms reach I dropped the knife and ran into Derek's arms. But was instantly ripped away and crushed into a new chest. I glared at Jason the best I could but wasn't it successful from where I was at.

" What are you doing here? " Derek asked Jason crossing his arms over his chest.

" I'm retrieving what's Mine. " Jason said growling at the end.

" I've told you a million times and I'll tell you once more. " I said " I'm Not Yours! "

" You belong to me! " He shouts shaking in rage.

The time where he had slapped me entered my mind and I watched again shook with anger. Tears brim my eyes and I coward back, stopping when I hit the wall. Jason looked at way I was frightened of him and stopped shaking. He walked over to me and picked me up in his arms, He whispered caring things as I slowly started slipping into a panic attack.

Which was strange since I hadn't had one in years. I started gasping for breath and Jason looked pained as he couldn't do anything to help me. He rubbed my arm and said soothing things. Soon though the gasps for breath turned into tears. Getting Jason's shirt wet with all my crying. Appologising I quickly sat up and climbed off of Jason's lap.

" I'm sorry I got your shirt wet. " I say wiping my eyes.

He gave me a pitied look then said " I don't care about my shirt. I care about you. " He said making my heart flutter. Almost beating out of my lungs, cause it was going so fast.

" Really? " I asked.

" Really. " He smiled holding our his pinky.