Chapter 29

I am dedicating this chapter to That_book_freak For making me an Amazing cover ( The picture above) She's the first person to ever message me and ask if she could make a cover. Thank you and everyone else that's reading this and has stayed with me throughout this rollar coaster. # YouAllAreAmazing

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE READ.

Jason's Profile

     A cell door opening and then slamming shut echoed throughout the room as someone stepped into the dirty unclean cell. I refused to look at them, as I was still curled up in a ball from last night. My wolf was silent having no energy from being In control for that long yesterday. Yesterday, it felt like an eternity ago. I couldn't remember much of it, seeing as I wasn't in control.

     But I could remember the fear I felt when Noah struck the vile into my shoulder. Never before in my life had I ever felt that much fear. My wolf was silently begging for me to get up and go to Aroura wanting- No, needing to see if Aroura was okay. I would hate myself if she got hurt from me, or anyone else. It would kill me if I did any more damage.

     Noah cleared his throat obviously thinking it would make me turn. He was oblivious to the battle my mind was going through. But of course he wouldn't understand, he doesn't even have a mate.

      " Jason? " He asks his voice slightly shaking from fear.

      " What! " I snarl and in a blink of an eye had Noah up against the wall with a tight grip around his throat.

      " It's Aroura. " He chokes out clawing at my hands begging me to let go. At his words my hands dropped immediately and Noah rubs his throat.

      " What happened is she alright? " I started paceing in the small cell room. " This is all my fault if I was there I could have stopped it- " Noah cut me off.

     " Jason calm down, Aroura's fine she just tired from the heat. She needs you. " His voice was raspy as he stared at my frantic form. My whole form froze, and my voice rung out with authority that no one could resist.

     " Take me to her. "

----

     He took me to my bedroom where Aroura's scent was stronger. My wolf came forward in my mind at his mate's scent. I stepped forward eagerly, wanting to see Aroura. Wanting to know if she was alright. But before I could step into my bedroom Noah placed his hand on my chest stopping any further movements. I narrowed my eyes at Noah not in the mood to stop my advancement towards my bedroom where my beautiful mate lay.

      " Don't look at me like that. She's in a very fragile state so if you could do anything to just not be- " I cut him off finishing his sentence.

     " Not be myself, I get it. " I sighed as he smiled.

      " Perfect, now go get her. " Noah murmured opening the door for me and holding it open.

      I stepped into the room instantly seeing Aroura curled up in a ball her hair was frizzy and she was only in one of my big shirts that practically drowned her. My wolf whimpered at the sight of her, this was my fault if I would've been nicer to her. We wouldn't have been in this situation we would probably be laying on the couch together, worrying about little things like what we would wear tomorrow.

      While I was deep in my thoughts, behind me Noah had closed the door trying to give me and Aroura as much space as possible. Even though probably everyone in the house was listening in on us. The pack was dying to meet Aroura as she was their Luna, their future leader- but most importantly their friend.