Chapter 30 Part One

IMPORTANT 

I'm so so so so sorry for the super late update I had some issues I needed to work out. thanks to all those who are still reading. And thank you for all the people sticking up for my books I love you guys so much. Here's what you've all been waiting for....

Jason's Profile

I was awaken by Aroura turning over in my arms. Remembering what she had said to me last night I couldn't help the smile that pass onto my face. She was opening up to me.

'And that means you can't screw it up like the other times!' My wolf growled at me through our link.

'Don't worry I have an idea.' Before he could criticise anything else I shut him out.

Aroura turned over again in my arms again and I knew it wouldn't be long until she awoke. Acting on my idea I move Aroura into a comfortable position then mind linked Noah.

'Noah I need you to call the pack together and tell them their Luna is being introduced tonight, and everyone is to be there at Eight O'clock and no later.' I sent him the message and almost immediately got an answer.

'Your finally doing it. How do you think she'll react.' He asks. 'Are you sure your making the right decision.'

I looked down at Aroura, a soft smile had crossed over her face as if she knew we were talking about her.

'I'm sure.' I answered positively before shutting off our link. Aroura started turning over for a while then finally she let out a yawn and opened her eyes, blinking from the sudden brightness.

"Good morning." I smiled and leaned down to kiss her sweet soft lips. She looked up at me strangely looking at me as if I had two heads.

"Who are you and what have you done to my Jason?" Although I could hear the joking in her voice I could still sense a serious tone hidden in her question.

"Nothing I just thought it was time to get my act back together. I just don't want to lose you again. You mean to much to me to do that." I could here the sadness in my tone when I spoke about her leaving, and it was all true.

"Well it's very much appreciated." She said with a small laugh as she sat up in my bed, her arms going out as she stretched and rubbed her eyes.

"I have a surprise for you." I told her watching as her face lit up with joy.

"What is it?" She asked laying back down on the pillow while I was leaning on one arm.

" I've been thinking about how bad I've treated you the past month and I reliesed I haven't been a good mate to you. I want to change that, because I love you so much, more than you could ever imagine. And I decided that tonight would be a good night to show the pack just how much you can get this cold heart to love you. I'm going out on a limb here and hoping I'm doing the right thing. I've made arrangements to have you introduced to the pack at eight. " I had heard stories about Alphas going to introduce their mates to the pack and them freaking out. So I looked at her with pleading eyes hoping she would understand what I'm trying to do. It was silent for a moment before I hear a small squeal.

" Really!" She looked at me with widened, surprised eyes.

" Of course," I replied with a sigh of relief.

" But what do I wear? " She asked making me smile.

" I'll take you out to get a dress. " I told her scratching the back of my neck. I had no clue how to shop with a girl since this will be the first time I'd have ever gone to town with my mate. I heard another squeal then was knocked back onto the bed by Aroura tackling me.

" Thank you so much. " She told me her arms wrapped around my torso as she hugged me tightly. This brought a huge smile to my face.

" Anything for you. " I told her sincerely. Bathing in the attention she was giving me.

An hour later we were in the car heading to the closest mall. One hand was on the wheel and the other in the hand of my one and only mate. It was one of the best days of my life, everything was going right it was perfect. We pulled into the parking lot and I opened my door and ran around to the other side a opened Aroura's door. With a smile she grabbed my hand and I lead us both inside.

Pack members had their heads down but all the humans looked up at us I glared at anyone who looked at my mate longer than normal. Boys looked up to me wishing they could be in my place and girls wished they could be in Aroura's place. This was the reason I didn't like coming to the mall they all looked like they wanted to take Aroura away, which would never happen. She was mine and mine only.

We walked for a minute before I was pulled into a dress store. She looked around at a few dresses taking a few that she liked down off the racks wanting to try them on. I walked over and sat on the couch they provided while Aroura walked into one of the open changing rooms. A minute later she walked out and did a twirl. I sat up straighter as my mouth drooped in amazement, the dress was perfect for her. I swear my mouth started watering.

" So how do I look? " She asked, as if she doubted it looked good on her. It was a bright yellow dress with white stripes down the dress with a loose bow around her waist.

" You look amazing. " I said trying my hardest not to stutter. She looked perfect to me.

"Are you sure. Will your pack like it." I stood up from the bright pick couch I was siting on and Walked over to Aroura taking her hands in mine.

"Our pack will love you."

A/N: So sorry for the short chapter I just really wanted to get it to you as fast my little fingers can type. Part two will be up when I can write again. Thank you all for reading this chapter.