Chapter 34

Hey guys I just got back from Disneyland and sorry for the late update but I tried to make it long as an apology. Hope you guys enjoy!

When I walk out of the bathroom I don't see Jason anywhere so I walk down stairs going to the game room, seeing Noah and three other guys lounging on the couch.

"Hey do any of you know where Jason is?" I ask.

"Ya he's in his office." Noah said without looking up at me. Nodding I walked out of the game room and walked to Jason's office on the other side of the house. Softly knocking on his door hearing his answer on the other side.

"Come in." I opened it slightly to see Jason sitting at his desk holding up a paper and examining it, when he saw me at the door way he set down the paper, pushed back his chair, and standing up. I watched as he walked up to me wrapping my arms around me and pulling me flush against his chest.

"Do you have much more paperwork?" I asked.

"No It can wait, why?" He asked pulling back slightly to look at me. "Is there something wrong."

"No I was just thinking a movie in bed sounded nice." I said leaning up and pecking his lips. He groaned and nodded his head.

"It sound perfect."

When we made it to the bedroom I went to go to the movies when Jason pulled me back to him.

"Jason you know to watch a movie we kind of need to put a movie in..." I left my sentence hanging and turned to look at Jason in confusion only to see him, a thoughtful look on his face as he pulled me over to the bed, picking me up and laying me down on the bed laying next to me.

" Aroura I think that before we continue getting to know each other, you need to know my past." I open my mouth to protest but Jason continued. "And you need to hear it from me."

I shut my mouth and let him continue.

" It was when It was about my eighteenth birthday I was my fathers beta trying my best to become a worthy mate, and Alpha. It was a week before my birthday and we had begun getting more rouge reports and attacks though no one really cared, everyone was happy for the party where I would become Alpha."

He paused as if in pain, which I had no doubt he was.

"It was on my birthday that after I had a small talk with my dad about meeting my mate; if there was one thing I liked about my dad was his love of mates. He told me that when I meet my mate I should cherish her for she would be the greatest gift I would ever get."

He stopped for moment and I turned to looked at him confused at why he stopped. When I turned my head he crashed his lips against mine. After a minute he pulled away slightly his eyes closed.

"I regret every moment that I hurt you." He said, his voice low and rough, as though he was about to cry.

"Jason again, how many times do I have to tell you." I pulled his chin up so he stared into my eyes. "I love you no mater what, the past is in the past."

He sighed then kissed my forehead.

"When the party started I had looked around to see if any of the she-wolves in the pack were my mate, I had been ecstatic about my mate ever since my parents had told me about mates, I had waited my entire life for my mate and I needed her like I needed air. "

"We had dinner and then we were making our way to the ceremony when we were attacked eight Alpha's of packs who had gone up against us held me down as I looked around me as they killed my pack mercilessly. They held my mother and father in front of me and I watched as they killed the people who had raised me from birth."