Chapter 22

* IMPORTANT Please read authors note at the end...*

--Recap--

My wolf reached out and grabbed the collar. Don't take It! I screamed smashing against the walls she put up blocking me from her. She looked at the collar for a moment then without breaking eye contact with Jason she put it on. After it touched the skin of my wolf's neck I knew it was over there was no point. The only way to ever get it off now was if Jason and only Jason took it off.

I stopped trying to break threw her walls and just sat back and watched as Jason gave my wolf a smile. I would have no privacy from now on, Jason would not only be able to read my thoughts but he would be able to know where I was at all times. And if I don't do what he says then the collar now around my neck would tighten and keep getting tighter until I followed his orders.

"It looks beautiful on you." Jason commented wrapping his arms around my wolf's waist. He leans down and kisses her on the lips, My wolf, now having him all to her self didn't make the kiss a short one either. My wolf started losing control and I took back over all of my body. I pushed away from Jason glaring at him as hard as I could. If looks could kill he'd be ten feet under.

--End of Recap--

      "You tricked her!" I hissed

      "It was for your own good." Jason said licking his lips as if trying to save the taste of my lips. He knew he wasn't going to get me to kiss him anytime soon. And he was a hundred percent right.

     "Once she figures out what you really meant. She's going to hate you." I snarled at Jason.

     "I don't need both of you to love me I just need you at my side for all eternity. Now," Jason started walking towards me making me take a step back searching for safety but only for my back to hit the wall behind me.

     "Aroura I order you to kiss me." Jason smirked.

     "Never." As soon as I said those words the collar around my neck got tighter but I refused to give in I was stronger than that.

     "Come on Aroura you can't resist forever." He said leaning in closer. My breath hitched and I felt a bubble form in my stomach. I suddenly had the urge to kiss him, and to summit to him. I started to lean closer, then shook my head. What was I thinking?

     "I can control your emotions Aroura. Now kiss me." I could tell Jason was starting to get angry.

     The collar on my neck got tighter so much that I couldn't breath. I started choking. Every cell In my body was telling me to kiss Jason but I knew what I wanted and right now that was to get as far away from Jason as possible. I started seeing dots and blacking out. Just a few more seconds, I thought, then I will be safe for a while. My knees weakened and I fell into Jason's arms. Jason looked at me worried.

     "I take back the order." Jason said worry evident in his eyes.

      'At least he loves us some' My wolf said sadly now knowing the real reason behind his actions.

      The collar on my neck was softened drastically but I refused to take a breath. I knew It wouldn't kill me, but it would make me pass out for a day or maybe if I was lucky two. He rocked me back and forth in his arms begging me to breath. The black dots started to get bigger and I knew I would pass out in only a matter of seconds. The last thing I saw was Jason leaning over me, scared. And that was the last thing I saw before I was pulled into the safety of the darkness that consumed my entire soul.