Chapter 37 Part Two

Jason's POV

"W-what?" She asked

"I thought he was killed," I said mind linking Noah and informing him of our situation. I quickly pulled her inside before locking the door.

"Why do you think he's here?" She asked, making me turn to look at her. I sighed before dragging her to our bed across the room.

"There's lot's of reasons." I said before making it known that I did not want to continue this conversation. She sighed before standing up off the bed, making me frown.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To go downstairs to the party." She said not looking into my eyes.

"Why don't you just stay up here?"

"Because you don't want me here." She said quietly.

I shook my head before standing up and walking over to her, wrapping my arms around her and resting my chin on the top of her head as she wrapped her arms around my waist. Knowing I didn't want her to leave I leaned down,my hands running down her figure before stopping at her hips, my mouth began attacking her neck leaving hot kisses making her start to pant.

"Don't go." I whispered

"Okay," She said before pushing me back onto the bed and crawling on top of me before cherishing her lips to mine.

***

"Aroura we have to get up at some point," I said before continuing "Your father wants us to hand the Alpha position today."

She lazily opened her eyes before giving me a worried look. She wasn't the only one worried I was worried something was wrong, she had been sleeping a lot lately, I pushed those thoughts away and starred down at her.

"Are you sure you'll be okay, I mean you've been the Alpha a long time?" She asked me making me smile at her concern.

"As long as I have you, I can do anything." I whispered in her ear making her shiver.

"I love you." She said wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I love you too." I said knowing exactly what she wanted, and of course I was willing to give it to her.

***

'Noah please come to my office.' I mind linked Noah before turning back to my sleeping mate sitting in my lap. We were in my office going over some pack papers, when she fell asleep against my chest. I was broke out of my thoughts when a soft knock was heard.

"Come in." I said before softly kissing Aroura's forehead. Noah appeared into view a few seconds later, smirking when he saw Aroura's form.

"You guys are worse than rabbits." Noah said before sitting down at the chair in front of the desk.

"You'll be the same way when you find your mate." I said quickly glancing die at Aroura before turning back to Noah.

"While we are on that subject, how is finding your mate going?" I asked, watching him frown.

"Badly I haven't a clue where to look or when she's going to come. And my wolf is going insane without her. But when I put all that off I have a feeling that I'm going to find her soon."

"Well that's good." I said trying to cheer him up.

"Not really, I don't know if that's just my hope or if I'm really going to meet her." I sighed at my best friend fear.

"Are you still saving yourself for her?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Of course." He said.