Total Surprises

Mya P.O.V.

Jade must have heard us say her name because she looked at us and began to walk towards us.

"What's she doing here?", I whispered to Jacob.

"I don't know.", he replied.

She continued to walk when I actually had a good look at her. She was wearing uniform.

"Hello niggers. Long time no see.", she said when she was in front of us.

"You work here?", I asked ignoring her comment.

"Yes I do. I got a job yesterday after Justin and I were fucking.", she said smirking.

I laughed.

"Cool. How was it? Oh Jade you haven't changed a bit. I remember saying that it was his loss and I don't care anymore so you can bring up the subject anytime you want.", I said.

Jade looked down.

"Whatever.", she said.

There was an awkward silence.

"Soo....", I said.

"Mya I'm sorry.", she burst out. I even felt spit fly from her mouth. I wiped it off.

"Excuse me?", I said.

"Oh don't make me say it again.", she said.

"No. I didn't hear you.", I said shocked.

"I said I'm sorry. Everyone isn't talking to me now and I can't go back to school. Justin isn't going back either. I know how you feel now. I'm sorry.", she said.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't care if she was sorry because she didn't understand.

"It's gonna take a lot more than sorry Jade. And-

"I know. I know", she interrupted, "I know I've been a bitch and-

I cut her off. "It's more than being a bitch Jade. It's only been a week for you. I had to suffer through half my Freshman year and-

"I know Mya. I know how you feel-

"Stop interrupting me and let me finish.", I said annoyed, "Now like I was saying. It takes a lot more than apologies to take back everything you said about me and Jacob. But since I'm not you and since I'm a nice person I'll forgive you but I will never forget what you did to me."

"Thanks", she said, "Well uh I gotta go now."

"Yea we do too. So bye.", I got up with Jacob and we departed.

"Your a good person.", he said.

"You know how I do.", I said popping my imaginary collar.

.

"I'm borrred ", I said for the fifth time.

"Well what do you expect. Your just lying in bed.", Jacob said shrugging.

"We have nothing to do.", I complained.

Jacob shrugged.

"Well stay bored."

I sat up so quick and raised my eyebrow at Jacob.

"Listen boy. I don't care if your turning 16 next week. Don't sass me.", I said while grinning.

He laughed.

"Or what? You'll seduce me?", he said laughing.

"I don't know. Maybe I should.", I said seductively.

"I was only joking.", he said.

"What? Your scared?", I said staring at him intensely.

I stared at him for a while until we both burst out laughing.

I laid back down next to him.

"I'm borred.", I said again just to annoy him.

Before I could react he climbed on top of me.

"J-Jacob Wh-

Before I could finish my sentence he kissed me passionately. I didn't know how to react because it was so sudden. He forced his tongue in like he's been wanting this for a long time. He released after a couple of minutes. I was breathing hard.

"Can you get off me please?", I whispered.

He got off.

"Sorry it's just that-

I cut him off. "I-It's ok. Lets just not talk of this please....ever."

I turned around and fell asleep.

Jacob P.O.V.

I laid there in shock. When I heard her steady breathing I knew she was asleep. I just couldn't believe what she said. Was the kiss that bad? She said not to speak of it again. Did she really not like me that much? I thought we had something special. I actually thought she liked me. I guess I was wrong. Why would she like me? And to think I thought she loved me. Because truth was....I loved her.