Can't Trust the One I Loved

Jacob P.O.V.

Saturday

Mya's been acting weird the past couple of days. She's been rejecting my kisses and when I kiss her, she's not into it. I wonder if she trusts me. Even though I haven't been completely honest. I mean it's not a big deal but I shouldn't have lied. This is what really happened.

Flashback:

I arrived at the party. I went inside and the house was deserted. I figured everyone was outside. As I began to walk out Jasmine stopped me.

"Where are you going?", she asked me.

"Uh outside.", I said.

"Oh uh wait I need to show you something.", she said.

She took my hand and practically dragged me upstairs. She pushed me onto her bed and sat really close to me.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?", she said quickly.

"What?", I asked.

She repeated her question.

"Uh I guess.", I said.

"Kiss me Jacob.", she said breathing in my neck.

Before I could answer me grabbed my face and kissed me. It was only natural to kiss back. And as we were kissing Mya walked in.

-------------------------

I could have been honest with her. She didn't trick me. I don't no why I lied. We weren't even together. I was at my house getting ready for the party. Weird huh? I plan my own party. Mya wasn't here. I'd think she should but.....

DING-DONG!

I turned around. I guess Mya is here after all.

I opened the door and regretted it.

I began to close it but she held it. How does she know my address.

"It's a good thing I found you.", she said.

"Are you....are you following me?", I asked.

"No. I just wanted to se you silly.", she smiled.

"Listen I have a girlfriend and I don't have time for nonsense.", I said.

"I'm not nonsense. I'm here for the party silly.", she laughed as she walked in.

I closed the door.

"How did you know there was a party?", I asked.

"A couple of uh friends told me.", she said.

"Listen uh-

"Diamond.", she reminded me.

"Diamond whatever. This is not the right time. I'm getting ready for this party and you cannot be here.", I said.

"Why?"

"Because my girlfriend doesn't like you and just please go.", I said.

"Wait!", she said.

"What?"

"Uh I have a gift for you.", she said.

"Uh what gift?", I asked.

"It's something in for your room. Come.", she beckoned.

I followed her but I had a feeling of suspicion. She went into my room and kicked the door.

"What's the gift?", I said.

She didn't answer me. I turned around and she was in nothing but a lingerie.

"What the?"

"How the-

I don't know what happened or how it happened but she jumped on me and kissed me. I kissed back. We landed in the bed and she took of my shirt, breaking the kiss for a second. She began kissing down my neck and my abs. She quickly took off my pants and I unhooked her bra. She took off my boxers and I took of her underwear. And the rest sort of jus happened.....

Mya P.O.V.

Today was the day. It was the wrong day to ask Jacob about the truth but he would be distracted and I had to. I got dressed in a galaxy shirt, leggings, and combat boots.

I exited the house getting nervous each second. I could tell that Jacob was getting frustrated when I refused to kiss him. Oh well. I was a block away from his house.

When I arrived I found the door to be unlocked. I went inside and looked around for Jacob. He wasn't there. I went upstairs and into his room. Next thing I knew I saw Jacob having sex with Diamond.

"What the fuck?!!", I yelled.

"Mya uh it's not what it looks like.", he said.

"Really! It doesn't look like your inside of a whore?!", I yelled.

"I-

"Save it Jacob. We're done. Don't call me, text me, visit me, or fucking look at me. Have fun with that hoe of yours. I hope you had a good birthday.", I yelled.

I threw my gift at him and ran out. He didn't follow me. I guess he got the message. This is like déjà-vu all over again. I guess I just have bad luck with guys. Did I cry? No. I guess every guy is the same.