No One

Jacob P.O.V.

That bitch. That fucking hoe. She deserved it. Acting like a damn whore. That's the first time I put my hands on a woman but she wants to act like she can do whatever she wants, she has another thing coming. In anger, I punched a whole through the wall after I threw her out. Currently my hand was doused in cold water as I panted. I love her and what does she do? She kisses a 13 year old.

I began to feel tired so I took my hand out of the water which was freezing and headed to my room.

I laid down and fell asleep.

......I was walking in an empty field. Lonely.... Suddenly people around me appeared. They looked like couples. Kissing. Hugging. I continued to walk. What I saw disheartened me. Mya was kissing someone. I don't know who it was but she seemed to have the time of her life. The face was distorted. Then she turned to me and frowned.

"You see what happened?! You messed this up!", she said.

Then she raised a fist to punch me, just like I did to her.

I woke up with cold sweat on my face, panting. I clutched the spot where she punched me like I could feel it in reality. It hit me like a boulder. I can't believe what I did to her. My mom wouldn't believe I laid my hands on a woman. How dare I? After all the attempts I've done to get her back, I beat her senselessly. I should've believed her. Why would she kiss a 13 year old? She respects herself. It's too late now. The damage is done. Hot tears streamed down my face. The words repeated in my mind.

"You see what happened?! You messed this up!"

I grabbed my phone. I know she hates me but I don't care. I love her. And y'all may hate me to but I don't give a flying fuck. I know I don't show it, but I love her.

Mya P.O.V.

Tears flowed down my face like a waterfall.

"No. No. No.", I muttered, "This can't be happening."

I don't know who did this. Laid on the floor was my mother. Blood still oozing from her chest where the knife lay. I instantly threw up on the doorstep trying not to faint at what I saw. Next to her was a note. It read:

I told you to stay away from Jacob. You didn't listen.

That's all it said. I immediately grabbed my phone and dialed the police. I was hyperventilating when I told them to come quick. Minutes later I heard sirens and officers swarmed in my house investigating. I was crying silently. I truly had no one. No one to care for me. To hold me. To love me. A police officer asked for a moment with me.

I walked into an empty room with him.

"Hello Mya. My name is Officer Todd. I want to ask you a couple of questions about what happened."

I nodded.

"Did you just appear at the scene of this incidence?"

I nodded.

"Do you know who killed your mother?"

Hot tears dripped down my face.

I shook my head and handed him the note.

He took it and read it.

"Well I assure you that we'll find whoever did this. Do you have anyone else you can live with?"

I thought of Jacob then shook my head.

"Well you can't stay here. How about the police station. We have a nice little house there for guests."

I shrugged my shoulders. I had no other option.

He nodded. "Ok well you might want to pack up."

He left me upstairs. More tears slid down my cheeks. I began to count the events even though it pained me to do so. Mini- Jacob kissed me. Jacob hit me. My mom died by some random stranger. I can't believe I fell for it. I fell for love. I fell for him.

A/N- Really sorry I've taken like 2 days to update. Hehe😸