Spending Time Together

Mya P.O.V.

After what happened on Saturday, Jacob and I took a break from school. We decided it was best if we spent some time together and apart from the world. I realize that Jacob is my only friend because I can't trust anyone now. Today was Tuesday and Jacob and I had a lot of fun. Yesterday he took me out to the movies and he took me shopping. I don't know what he planned for today and I was apprehensive. I hate being surprised. I was still laying in bed with Jacob, my head on his chest. He's changed my life the moment he walked into it. Without him, I'd still be bullied. Without him, I'd be lost.

"Good morning baby.", he said groggily.

"Good morning Jacob.", I said.

"How did you sleep?"

"Great but uh your morning breath stinks.", I said.

"You shouldn't be talking Mya. I'm taking you out today remember?"

"Oh yea. That. Where are we going anyways?", I asked innocently.

"Mya for the third time it's a surprise.", he said laughing.

"Please baby. Tell me.", I said pouting.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that puppy face to convince me.", he laughed.

"Really?", I said raising my eyebrow.

"Yes. Really."

"Fine.", I said laughing.

"What's that suppose to mean?", he asked suspiciously.

"Fine.", I repeated.

I let a few moments of seconds pass before doing what I was gonna do. I guess I'll have to squeeze the answer out of him the hard way.

I began to shift my positions making sure to rub my butt against his private.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"Oh I'm just uncomfortable.", I said innocently.

Then I turned around to face him.

"You have beautiful eyes.", I said.

"Not as beautiful as yours."

Then I began to kiss him forcefully. I was in control now. I then broke apart the kiss and began to kiss down his neck. I was satisfied when I heard him moan. I went down his neck and lifted up his shirt and kissed his abs one by one. After that I began to grind on him and he moaned even louder. Then I reached his lips again and kissed him again.

"Wait.", he said.

"What?"

"Are you trying to get the answer out me?", he asked raising his brow.

"Uh no. But if you want to give it to me, you can do it now.", I said seductively while mini-grinding on him.

"No. I said it was a surprise but you can continue.", he said smiling.

I groaned.

"Ugh."

I got off him and walked off.

"Where you going ", he called at me.

"Bathroom!", I yelled back.

"Wait! Your not gonna finish...this!", he pleaded.

"No! You wouldn't give me the answer!"

I walked into the bathroom. I pulled my hair back, took off my clothes and walked into the hot shower. I just stood there letting the water burn my skin. It was such a comfortable feeling. Then I felt arms walk around my waist. I turned around to see a smiling Jacob.