Uhbelievable Events

Mya P.O.V.

I woke up groggily. My arms were numb and cramped. I looked at them and saw I was bound tightly with rope. I tried to struggle but to know avail. I realized that there were my kids around me.

"Guys.", I whispered.

"Mya?", whispered Derek.

I heard footsteps approaching and we all were silent. I don't remember what happened and I was scared to find out.

I heard laughing as they walked out. It sounded like a guy and a girl. I tried to struggle but it was useless.

They finally came downstairs.

"See Justin. I told you it would work.", said Jasmine.

"Sorry I underestimated you.", he said.

"H-how?", I stuttered.

Jasmine laughed.

"She deserves an explanation right?", said Jasmine.

Justin nodded.

"Ok well. We've seen, watched, spied, or whatever you'd like to call it. Anyways we know your relationship on these kids. So we've kidnapped them and took them to the place where you go to release your pain. Since you loved these kids and to see them go, well we figured you'd come here right? So we knew you'd come here and try to look for them-

"I didn't come here to look for them. I didn't even know they were here. I came here to dance. Guess your not as smart as you think.", I seethed.

"Well you still ended up here!", she shouted.

"So what? What was the whole freaking purpose of bringing me here?! You've had your laugh. Now let us go!", I said.

She laughed which made me aggravated.

"Oh Mya. Stupid little Mya. I thought you'd get it by now."

"Get what?"

She scoffed.

"These kids were a trap. They were to lure you in!", she said.

"Yea and so what? What's the big master plan?", I scoffed.

"Do you not see this boy next to me?", she said.

"Oh I see him. Am I happy to see him? Hell no. But I see him."

"Ok. He is your boyfriend.", she said smirking.

"No he WAS a cheating loser.", I said.

"Are you stupid or what?"

"Are you going to keep calling me stupid or freaking tell me what's going on?"

"Fine. I captured you here because Justin here still has feelings for you. Heaven knows why but-

"I don't care about his feelings! I hate him! You can jut let us go now-

"NO! You'd go telling on the police wouldn't you? Or even cry back to Jacob-

"Is this what this is all about? Jealousy?"

"I'm not jealous-

"Oh Jasmine. It sounds like you are. It doesn't matter. I'm not with that asshole. I'm done with guys period. You can have him. He's dead to me."

"Where is he?", she asked happily.

"How the hell am I to know? Go check his house or something. I could care less."

"Watch them!", she told Justin sternly.

She happily flopped up the stairs smiling along the way.

I sighed.

"Do you really hate me?", asked Justin.

I didn't answer.

"I'm so sorry Mya. That was the biggest mistake I've ever made-

"Save it Justin. You don't know how much times I've heard that before.", I said laughing even though it was an unusual time to do so.

"So that's it then?", he asked.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?"

He came close to us with a knife.

"W-what are y-you doing?", I said nervously.

He didn't answer. I was sure he was gonna kill me but instead.....he began to cut the ropes. It took him a while but he managed to get all of us free.

"J- Justin?", I said.

"Come on. Before she comes back we need to run.", he said.

I grabbed the kids and we hurriedly ran upstairs, into the studio and out onto the light. Some of the kids squinted at the blaze.

Justin hurried us to his car and drove.

"Where are we going?", I asked him.

"Police station.", he said.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to turn myself in, give detail of where Jasmine is going and make sure the missing kids are found."

"Why the sudden change in heart?", I asked.

"It's not a change. I'd do anything for someone I love."

We pulled up into the station. Justin went in by himself. He came out in handcuffs and I saw Anthony put him in the squad car and drove off. Todd came out minutes later, surprised to see me.

"Mya? How? What?"

"I'll explain later Officer Todd. Right now we need to attend to my kids.", I said with authority.

He fumbled to get them all out and into the station.

I sighed. Tears of joy glistened down my face. One part of my heart was whole again.

A/N-

Y'all were real close. Some of y'all said Justin and you were right but the main was Jasmine. Hehe. Short chappie. Last for today!