I Won't Hear It

Mya P.O.V.

I woke up extra early. I was excited for the driving test. I've never really had practice with a car but I knew I could do it. I got ready early because I was so anxious. I dressed in khaki's, a long sleeved shirt, and simple black shoes.

I cooked myself some eggs and toast. I wanted to be energized for today. Todd came out of the hall with his keys ready.

"I told Pat goodbye. I'm sorry we couldn't practice and it was so sudden but I know you can do it.", he said.

"It's ok. I'm just really excited."

During the car ride, Todd told me about the gear shifts, the brakes, the turning signals and everything.

We even went to an empty parking lot and I practiced. I wasn't so bad.

We went to a place called Driving. That was literally the name. There was almost close to no one in the line. It was finally my turn and a woman handed me a test paper. I hate taking tests. Todd told me I had to take an oral test. The questions were really easy considering I learned it about 10 minutes ago. I went through the questions really quick. There were only 30. I gave it to the lady and she out it in a computer. It began to check my answers. It came out and I had a perfect mark.

I squealed.

"Please go through that door and an instructor will be waiting for you.", she said.

I gave Todd the thumbs up sign and exited. There was a small car waiting for me with a guy and a clipboard waiting. I entered the car.

"Hello.", I said.

"Hi. I'm your instructor Mr. Canes. As you know I'll be testing you on how you drive. The first test is to drive around those cones without knocking them over. You need to go foward and backwards. There are three courses to this test. You pass two of them, you pass and get your lisence. ", he said.

"Ok.", I said while nodding.

I fastened my seatbelt, adjusted my mirrors and out the gear shift on drive. I stepped on the gas but that was a mistake. I pressed it to hard and knocked over half of the cones. I braked suddenly that Mr. Canes' clipboard flew onto the windshield. My heart skipped a beat when he began to write something. I went through the rest of the cones easily. Now I had to go backwards.

I stepped on the brake and turned the gear shift to reverse. I looked at the rearview mirror and focused on half of the cones. I presses the gas lightly but my nerves must have gotten to me. I ran over the rest of the remaining cones. My palms were sweaty and I was about to cry. I already knew I failed the first portion if the test.

He shook his head when he was writing.

"Next part of the test is parallel parking. Drive over to that section where you see the two cars. I drove over to that part but the ride was a little bumpy considering the cones in the way.

I drove to that section and Mr. Canes told me to parallel park. I did that easily and passed the second portion. Now was the last part.

"Ok now is the last portion of the test. We're going to take one lap around the street. If you pass that portion then you get your license.", he said.

I drove up to the sewer trying to find a clearing because of the ongoing cars. I turned left and began driving. It was as difficult as it seemed. I had to focus on everyone else and not just myself. Some road signs that were there, I've never seen before. Mr. Canes had to yell at me so many times so we wouldn't crash. If I didn't stop and kept going at one turn, I would've been flattened. After the test I knew I failed so I didn't need Mr. Canes to tell me the news.

I went into the driving place and told Todd the bad news.

"Don't be disappointed. You can always take the test next time.", he said.

"How soon will it be?", I asked.

"About two weeks.", he said.

That would give me enough time to practice.

-----------------------------

Pat consoled me about failing. I wanted to drive my convertible so bad. I can't wait a whole two weeks. I was bored but then I remembered what Jacob asked me to do. He asked me to make a ZBlog. J actually thought against it but what harm could it do? I went to my laptop and went to the website. It looked like a twitter setup with instead of a bird, it was a big Z. I typed in my username and password. I don't know what the point of this was. Now that I think of it, Jacob never told me his name on this website. Guess I'd have to wing it. I typed in his name: Jacob Perez. I got a lot of results. I got lucky because he was the first person there. I noticed his Afro. His username was Princeton. I scoffed. What he considers himself a Prince now? He's so full of himself. I clicked FOLLOW.

He had two videos. I guess that's the whole point of this blog. To post videos. I clicked on one that said "Trying". Jacob was sitting on his bed.

"Hi ZBlog. I just wanted to talk and let my feelings go right now. I'm missing her. The girl that I know should be with me. I've messed up really bad. Those mistakes I can't take back. I almost does for her and she still won't take me back. I'm trying. I need her in my life. There's an empty void in my heart. I just can't explain my love for her. She's perfect. She's one of a kind. There's no one like her. I'm just trying to get her back. I hope I can try hard enough. Thanks for watching.", he said as the video ended. I scoffed.

I opened the commenting box and typed in-

"Keep trying. It's not gonna work. I'm never going to believe a word you say anymore. I said it before and I'll say it again: I hate you.", I said.

I clicked on a second video.

It was posted today.

It was called "Poem For Her."

I knew who that "her" was. I sighed an clicked the video.

He began to speak:

"I know I have faltered.

Faltered in my step and I can't alter the mistakes nor go to the past. For the things I've done shall last. My heart feels like a cast. It's beating faster and faster but weighs heavier. Life is hard to live without love. If my desire for sex wasn't strong I wouldn't have hurt you. If my rage hasn't overcome me I wouldn't have hurt you. But that's what I did. I admit it. I know my words won't change a thing but let my actions show you what love can overcome. Lets start over. I feel unclucky because I know this is over. I would feel lucky because you are my four lead clover. I know that sounds stupid but I want the words to rhyme just like the rhythm in my heart. This love is aching for you. I'm aching for you. This is my poem for you. For no one else. I know I can change. I know I can better myself. I wasn't the man I used to be. Looking at the face of death has changed me. Your live has changed me. Now that I know you don't want me, I know I need to try harder. I don't want to force you into loving me. I want it to be genuine. Maybe you could give me a third chance. To improve. Better myself. And show you I can love you like no other.", he said ending the video.

The words didn't touch me. Call me cold hearted but it's the truth. I don't care for his sob story.

I looked at the comments an rolled my eyes at them. There were some saying:

"That girl must be so lucky."

"You are so sweet."

"I love you."

And some other bullcrap. I commented:

"Your words don't mean shit to me. I don't care what you say. You hurt me bad enough. I don't need you posting my business online in front of your many followers!"

I closed my laptop and called it a night.

A/N- Personally I'm on Mya's side. If I was in her shoes, I wouldn't deal with the crap Jacob put me through. I wouldn't hit him with a steel bar but y'all get the point. Lol sorry for all the typos. I'm too lazy to go back and fix them