The Party

Mya P.O.V.

I had a little nap before the party. I took a shower and began to think about having friends. It was gonna be awesome. Then I began to think.

"Oh crap!", I said.

I forgot I was grounded. I need to go to that party but I can't get grounded again....or worse. I decide to sneak out. My mom was sleeping and she was a heavy sleeper. I still ha an hour left so I picked out my clothes for the party. I chose a plain black long shirt, a pink blazer, striped leggings, and boots. I let my hair down and put on some lip gloss. I had 15 minutes left so I decided to get going. I grabbed my purse, opened the window and climbed out. I closed it slightly and set off.

-----------------------------------

"Wow Justin this house is huge.",I said awed.

"Thanks. You look amazing.", he told me.

"Thanks."

"Well the party is about to start so I'm just gonna make sure everything's alright. Do you need anything?", he asked.

"No thanks.", I said.

"Ok I'll be right back.", he said.

I began to walk around the house. There was so many snacks laid out n

There were chips, soda, whipped cream, a chocolate fountain, strawberries, ice cream, pizza, cake, brownies, and fries. I began to eat some of the fries.

Then I heard laughing.

"Well I guess it makes sense. Niggers do like French fries. How fat do you need to be nigger?"

No. Not here. Not now. The party barely began and I don't need the abuse from her.

"I have a name.", I said.

I turned around and she began to approach me. I ran to the direction Justin was and I spotted him.

"Hey Justin.", I said. I turned around and Jade stopped in her tracks and went to another direction.

"Hey you all right?", he asked.

"Yea couldn't be better.", I said.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Oh well the party's starting!", he said.

He went to the door and opened it. A bunch of kids rushed in.

And it was only 6:30.

Music began to blast and the party officially started. It was awesome. I made sure to stay by Justin's side the whole way through.

"Hey you wanna see my room?", he asked.

"Sure.", I said smiling.

He took me up two flights of stairs.

He took me to a room on the end of the hall.

He took me inside his room. I saw pictures of girls on motorcycles and Hooters magazines.

"Pervert.", I said while laughing.

"Hey I'm a guy.", he laughed.

I sat on his bed.

"This is a cool party.", I said.

"Thanks.", he said while sitting next to me. He sat close.....a little too close.

"You know. Ever since I've started school here, no one excepted me for who I was. I think it's because of my skin color but no one's bothered to know me or understand me....besides you.", I said while looking up at him.

He smiled at me and I did the same. Them unexpectantly he pecked me on the lips.

I blushed immensely. His lips were so soft even though the kiss lasted a second.

"Um I-I have to um go to the um bathroom.", he said.

"Yea cool um yea I'll be downstairs.", I said awkwardly. I went downstairs to the snack table. I was smiling immensely.

Again all eyes were on me. I didn't care. Justin makes me happy and that's all that matters.

I went over and took a strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate.

"Hey fat ass! How's the chocolate! I understand your black but why would you want to get blacker?!", she yelled.

Everyone laughed. I ignored her and continued to eat it.

"Nigger I'm talking to you!", Jade yelled.

She spun me around and I was face to face with her.

"Ha! No Justin to protect you now!", she seethed.

"Why do you-

She interrupted me by punching my jaw. I stumbled back and my head landed in the chocolate fountain. I was sputtering like a dolphin. Chocolate was all over me. It was in my hair, and all over my clothes and face. Laughter rang everywhere. When I got myself out of the chocolate I began to cry.

"Look you can't even tell the difference! The chocolate matches your complexion!", she laughed, "Oh and by the way Mya, don't let it fool you. Justin doesn't like you. He's only playing you."

I began to run upstairs, bawling my eyes out.

I saw Justin coming downstairs.

"My-Mya what happ-

"Save it!", I seethed, "Is this your idea of a joke? You invite me here to have my ass kicked by Jade! You kiss me but your only tricking me! Save it Justin! Just save it!", I yelled.

I ran downstairs and out the door. Laughter still ringing in my ears.