Sneaking Out

Mya P.O.V.

After my "punishment" people haven't been talking to me...besides Pat. They stare at me like they're afraid of beat them.

"Pat I'm going for a walk.", I told her.

"Ok I'll come with you."

"No I wanna go alone.", I said.

I couldn't take the stares.

I exited the room and walked into the hallway. I spotted a window at the end and ran to it. I wasn't planning on escaping. I just needed some air. Pat told me she's done this a few times and she showed me how. I unscrews the loose bolt on the top and the rest came off easily. I placed it back leaving the bolt where I could see it and ran off. It felt so good to be free. I was thinking about going home but thought against it. Too much bad memories. I knew a place I could go and release my energy. I haven't been there in a while. The dance studio. I ran there until my heart couldn't take it. I went on the front steps and entered breathing in the air of the place that I considered a second home. I took my phone out my pocket and set it on the floor. I turned on a Hip Hop instrumental and began to dance. I danced all the pain, the hurt, the grief. All of that was washed away.

But....I felt a presence. Like someone was watching me. I shrugged it off. It was getting stuffy so I had to go downstairs and change the temperature. I hated going downstairs. All of those creepy bugs that could crawl on you any moment. Ugh. I went down the creaky staircase and turned on the light. I gasped.

What I saw horrified me. I couldn't even comprehend.

"You!", I screamed.

Before I knew it a hand collided with my face and everything went black.

A/N-

Short chappie! But I uploaded 2 so cut me some slack. You guys are close. I'll reveal who kidnapped the kids in the next chapter.