Revelations

Jacob P.O.V.

What....the fuck.....did I.....do?

My relationship was going perfectly fine. I lost the one person I loved.

It's all Diamond's fault. She just had to convince me! I didn't go to school because I couldn't take it. I want to go visit Mya, but shed just reject me and that will break my heart.

I called off the party after what happened. I've just been at home for most of the time. I imagined Mya being with another guy, right now.

Who wouldn't want her? She's perfect. I just miss her so much.

Mya P.O.V.

I've been invited to the next class and I'm excited. The kids are really growing on me, especially Jacob. Ironic huh? It's really nice to meet someone younger who's going through the same difficulties as yourself. I couldn't wait for the next class. I've talked to the children outside of classes so I'm used to them now. Today was the follow up class from the first. I was so excited that I decided to come early. I was still thinking about the way Jacob acted at the end of class. He's so sweet. I took my bike from the garage and rode over to Oak Grove Center.

I had half and hour left before class started.

I entered the center.

"Hi Rose.", I said to the receptionist. I learned her name before I left from the last session.

"Hi Mya. Your early.", she said while adjusting her half-moon glasses.

"Yea I'm just excited.", I said.

"Ahh those children. Wonderful aren't they?", she said.

"They're amazing.", I said.

"Hi Mya.", said a voice.

I turned around and smiled.

"Hi Jacob.", I said to him.

"I have great news!", he said.

"Ok but tell me in class ok.", I said.

He nodded excitedly.

Everyone began to file into the class. Majority of them had huge smiles on their faces. That was a great sign. I closed the door behind me and everyone sat down.

"Hi guys. I've missed you.", I said.

There was a cluster of "We missed you too" and "Hi Mya."

"Ok so how did it work out.", I asked.

We started from the same line down. I guess they had assigned seats.

Shannon spoke first.

"It was amazing Mya. I followed your advice and I told my teacher. I told her those that were bullying me and she expelled them! I have a lot if friends now!", she said with her eyes popping.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!", I exclaimed.

She smiled widely.

Michael was smiling too and I knew he had good news.

"Tell us what happened Michael.", I said.

"Well I did what you said. I had confidence. I held my held high and didn't let them get to me. I embraced my awesomeness.", he said smiling.

"And did they stop?", I asked.

"Yes. I made a new friend too. His name is Nathan.", he said.

"That's amazing! Ok Derek how about you?", I asked.