Clearing Things Up

Mya P.O.V.

Today was Friday. I've been waiting for the weekend for a long time now.

I wouldn't have school and I was happy. I did my daily hygiene routine and headed out the door.

As I was walking I felt as if I was being followed but shrugged it off.

"M-Mya can we um talk?"

I turned my head around. Standing right there was Justin.

He looked sad but I didn't care and I continued to walk. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Don't freaking touch me!", I spat.

"Listen Mya. I need to clear things up.", he said.

"About how you played me and used me like a toy?", I said.

"No. First of all let me say that Jade was lying. I never wanted to play you or use you. She just got jealous because we used to date and-

I cute him off. "You used to date her?", I said.

He nodded. "Anyways she got jealous and decided to sabotage what could have been.", he said looking down.

"Why should I believe you?", I said, "How would I know that your not lying?"

"Mya listen to yourself. You honestly believe Jade but not me?", he said pleading.

I didn't think of that. Why would I believe Jade instead of Justin?

"I'm s-sorry Justin. I shouldn't thought of that.", I said while hugging him.

He hugged back.

"I just wanted to clear things up. I want to be with you Mya.", he whispered.

I ended the hug.

I was dumbstruck. My mouth was open. I finally catched myself and closed my mouth.

"What?", I whispered.

"I know I know. It's stupid. Never mind", he said quickly.

"No Justin wait.", I said.

He looked at me hopefully.

"Look I don't know how these things work or how these relationships work and whatnot because well I've never been in one and I don't know much about this but I don't know I just keep talking-

He cut me off and kissed me gently on the lips passionately. When we broke apart I breathed silently.

"That was the perfect way of telling me to shut up.", I said softly.

He laughed. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked into the school together. I was lucky to have him. I just hoped he felt the same.