I..Hate..You!

Mya P.O.V.

Yesterday I was crying. Actually that's the wrong use of words. I was bawling my eyes out. I barely mentioned her mom and visions of her dead body crossed my mind. A few tears slipped down my face as I got ready for school. I walked out with Pat.

I stepped into school. Pat and I headed to class. I didn't spot that big Afro all day which made me happy. Then came lunch. Pat actually made a lot of friends like she predicted. She sat at her table and I sat at my usual table in the back by myself. I looked disgustingly at the food. It was some type of mystery meat, green beans, peas, and some goo that I guessed was gravy. In front of me, a plate met the table. I looked up to see him. I got up to go to another empty table.

"Sit....please", he begged.

I rolled my eyes and sat down, avoiding his eyes.

"Can we talk?", he asked.

"Haven't we talked enough?"

"No I just need-

"Jacob I really don't care. If this is about this stupid ZBlog shit then I know you made me make that account so I could get hate from your freaking followers. Then when I'm crying you expect me to run into your arms.", I said.

"That's not at all what I wanted to talk about and that's not the reason I asked you. I wanted to ask: Who was in your house with blood on the walls?"

I immediately became quiet.

"I don't want to talk about it.", I said quietly.

"Please. I've been thinking about it ever since we've talked on the phone. I said that you didn't understand how it felt to be without someone you lived and you said your mom. Was that your mom in the-

"YES! Yes ok! It was! Happy! Happy the truths out! Jasmine killed her!", I slammed my plate on the table, tears running down my eyes as I exited the cafeteria.

Jacob P.O.V.

I didn't mean to get her upset. I ran my hands through my hair as I looked at the spot she sat on until I realized that she left her phone on the table. I picked it up and pocketed it. I dumped my lunch and hers and exited the door.

I didn't see Mya throughout the rest of the school day. At the end of school I saw Pat and some of her friends. I ran up to her.

"Pat.", I said.

"Yea.", she said.

"Can you give this to Mya please?", I asked.

She pocketed the note.

"Yea sure.", she said. Then she left.

I wrote a note to Mya telling her that I had her phone.

Mya P.O.V.

"Where the fuck is it?!", I screamed.

My room was toppled over. It felt like a tornado blew past. Papers were everywhere, my bed was upside down, my clothes were dumped out of my closet. I knew I'd have to clean that later but I didn't care. I could've sworn I had my phone when I left.

Pat knocked on my door.

"Mya open up I'm home from school.", she said.

"Come in.", I said angrily.

"Where were you. We were suppose to walk home tog-

"Whoa. What happened in here?!", she exclaimed.

"I lost my freaking phone! My $600 iPhone!", I screamed.

"Well Jacob told me to give you a note or something.", she said.

She scrambled in her pocket. She took out a wrinkled piece of paper and handed it to me.

It read: I have your phone. Come to my house.

"That son of a bitch.", I muttered.

"What does it say?", she asked.

"I'm coming back. If dad comes home early tell him I'm at the mall.", I said without answering her question.

I ran out the house.

I approached his house barely panting from the sweat. I opened the unlocked door. He was sitting on the couch watching TV. He probably didn't hear me come in. I closed the door and walked behind him. He still didn't seem to notice. I grabbed him roughly by his hair and whispered in his ear,

"Where..is..it?", I seethed.

He jumped. I let go and he had the phone in his hand.

"Mya. You uh left for phone on the cafeteria table.", he said.

"I don't care. I just want it back."

"First I want to say that I Wong pressure you into anything. If you don't want to be with me then I won't pressure you into anything."

"I don't care Jacob. I don't like you. I don't love you. Nothing you do or say will change my mind..k?"

He ran his fingers through his hair as hair as I approached him.

"Give me my phone.", I said.

"No. I want to talk first."

"I'm tired of fucking talking to you Jacob. I..Hate..You! Get that through your big ass head. I will never love you! You blew it! Accept it! Move on! There's nothing you can do about it! That's life!"

"But I want us to be together-

"That's what you want! Have you ever sat down and figured what Mya wants! I don't want you. Why don't you just get out of my life..forever!", I yelled.

"Mya please-

I couldn't take it.

"Jacob shut the FUCK up! Begging won't do shit. I fucking hate you!"

"Mya-

I punched him. Square in the face. It was an impulse. He fell down and I grabbed my phone. Tears slipped down his face. I didn't give him a second look as I walked out the house.

A/N- Whoa. Comment and vote PLZ. I won't update until the comments role in. Lol. What do you think about this chapter? Comment. I want to hear what you guys think. 👇👇