Everything's Fine

Jacob P.O.V.

"W- What are you doing here?", I asked her.

"To see you of course. Do you think I begged my parents to bring me all the way here from Atlanta for nothing?", she said rubbing my chest.

"Uh...

"What happened to your arms?", she asked.

"Nothing. How did you find me?", I asked searching my head.

"Research. Anyways I've missed you like a lot.", he said as she sat down.

I sighed. Ok here's the deal. Kaitlyn was my girlfriend. Well technically she still kinda is. I lived in Atlanta for a while where I met her. I couldn't tell her goodbye because we left for Miami on such short notice. She is really clingy so I never had the chance to break up with her.

"Kaitlyn listen. You gotta go.", I said.

"I'm not leaving baby. I just got here. And I have something planned for us.", she said as she rubbed her body nonchalantly.

I sighed.

"No Kaitlyn. You really need to go.", I said.

She rubbed my chest and out her hands up my shirt. I swatted them away.

"Kaitlyn stop.", I said firmly.

She looked hurt.

"Fine. I see you have other plans. I'm only staying for two weeks though. But my body will be ready.", she said winking at me as she left.

I flopped on the couch and sighed. This girl just doesn't get it.

I woke up sleepily, rubbing my hands through my curly hair. I did my daily hygiene routine as I dressed in my Nirvana hoodie, my black jeans, and my platforms. I grabbed my bag as I exited the door. I put the key in the ignition and drove over to Mya's.

"Did he find out about the car?", I asked her when I picked her up.

"No which is weird. I think he's planning something though."

She watched me drive.

"I want my license so bad. I hate being taken to places.", she said.

"I could teach you.", I offered.

"Really?", she said, her eyes brightening.

"Yea."

I walked Mya over to her locker when someone tapped me from behind.

"Jakey.", said Kaitlyn.

I froze up.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.' I repeated in my mind.

I turned around and sighed.

"Hi Kaitlyn.", I said.

"Your gonna introduce me to your friend?", she asked.

Mya turned around.

"Actually I'm his girlfriend. And my name is Mya.", she said.

"What?! No. I'm his girlfriend!", said Kaitlyn holding on to my hoodie.

Mya looked at me the same way she did when I first cheated. She began to walk away when I pulled her, shoved off Kaitlyn and brought her outside.

"Let me guess Jacob. Another full out apology about why you cheated? Guess what? I'm not taking this bull crap from you.", she said.

"Mya it's not like that. Just listen. Kaitlyn was my girlfriend when I was in Atlanta. It's just that I left and need got to say goodbye to her. She was like really clingy so I never actually had the chance to break up with her. Now she's back and I don't know how to break up with her so she thinks were still together.", I said quickly.

Mya laughed.

"Oh that's fine. I'll just tell her-

"No Mya. I need to do this.", I said.

She sighed.

"Fine."

I pecked her on the lips as we went back inside, gradually avoiding Kaitlyn.