Chapter 18 c

I remember why I hate mornings in the diamond house so much. First, there's all the yelling. Second, the stampede of over ten hungry men waiting for breakfast. I also remember why I love them though. I'm laying in bed watching Jace sleep. Not in a creepy way, he just seems so peaceful. His dark hair is messy and covering his eyes. His muscles relaxed, and his body limp. I wrap my arms around his waist to stir him awake. He smiles and hugs me back. He puts his chin on the top of my head and I can feel him smiling.

"Buenos días mi amor" he whispers. His morning voice is husky, and I cant lie, turned me on. I softly place my forehead on his chest.

"Good morning secuestrador" That's one Spanish word I remember. It means kidnapper. He groans and unwraps his arms from my waist. I knew that would piss him off but did I lie? I'm definitely not here by will. He turns his body so his back is facing me.

'I was kidding," I whisper as I push my body against his. He groans and pulls the blanket further up his neck. He's always been grumpy in the mornings. I sigh and turn my back to him. Not the best way to start the morning I suppose. I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

I'm awoken to Jace shuffling in the bed. I'm not sure what time it is, but the room is a little brighter. I feel him push himself closer to me and put his arm around my waist. I smile a little bit. He's obviously in a better mood.

He tugs at my hip in effort to make me face him. I allow myself to roll over and I see him smiling. I stare into his brown eyes, and a ball forms in my stomach. I never lost my feelings for him, and I know I never will. His eyes flick from my lips and back to my eyes.

I lean in and press my lips against his. He kisses me back immediately, like he was dying for this moment. His hand finds my hair and gently tugs at it. I moan into his lips and grind against him. He pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling his waist.

"You were mean this morning" he says. In the morning he speaks English with a Spanish accent, and I find it sexy as hell.

"Yeah?" I ask as I start moving my hips on him.

"Yeah, and we cant have that" he says, picking me up and flipping me under him, with no effort at all. He pushes my waist down and leans into my face.

"I think you need to know whos in control here" he smirks.

---------------

I pull my shirt over my head and stare in the mirror. I let myself go this morning, but I cant let that happen again. I was doing so good losing my feelings for Jace. Finally recovering, and getting back to myself. Now, they all came rushing back. This entire time though Chase has been in the back of mind. The little voice in my head let me know that Jace wasnt who I loved. I dont know what Chase did to me, but now I dont know what to do.

I walk into the room to find it empty. Jace must have already gone downstairs. I know that when I go down, everyone will know me. How they will react I dont know. I brace myself before entering the hallway. I was wearing a pair of Jaces sweatpants and my own shirt. I had the look that screams I just had sex. I didnt care though. All these men have seen me at my worst. All of them have also seen me at my best. I reach the last step and breath in and out before entering the living room around the corner.

When I get into the room everyones head turns to me. I recognize every single one of them. When they realize its me I see the smiles start to spread on their face. Jace looks at me and smirks.

"Hi guys" I say and then sit down on the couch next to Jace. I was trying not to make it awkward, so I was trying to act like how I would when I used to be part of the family. Tiago whos sitting on the couch seems proud of me. I dont know why, all I did was sit down. Im very aware that Im surrounded by gang members right now. Which was odd, because when I used to come here I didnt think of them like that at all.

'As I was saying," Tiago says. Apparently I came in at the middle of his speech.

"I want four of you to go to the docks. Five to go to Mr. Bommer, and tell him the news. I need two men to stay at the house for watch. The remainder of you can go about your business. I dont care who goes where, just get it done." he says and then exits the room. After hes gone everyone looks at me.

"What?" I say in an aggressive tone.

"We didnt know you were here" Tye laughs. They all laugh in agreement. Some of them tell me its good to have me back. I cant break their hearts and tell them Im not staying. They all file out of the room after deciding who goes where today. Jace makes sure he gets the day off. To spend time with me apparently. I think he knows Im not staying. He knows me too well to think that I am. They can try to keep me here all they want, but Jace knows Ill get out.

Its been a couple hours, and Ive achieved nothing in my plan. I needed to talk to Tiago, but hes been busy with meetings all day.

I lay on the couch scrolling through the TV. Jace was in the backyard doing god knows what. I thought about leaving the house, but I know they would stop me. I was getting restless not being able to do anything. I wonder if my parents think about where I am?

I get excited when I hear the door open. Thinking maybe its Jace. Its not, but I am happy about who I see. Angel sees me lounging on the couch and smiles. He walks towards me and I jump off the couch. Ive never been so happy to see someone. He hugs me and hug him back. I haven't seen him in ages. Beth and Angel were dating, but not exclusive. So hes been in my life as long as Beth has. Angel and Tiago were almost brothers. They were pretty close.

"Its so good to see you Red," he says, finally realising the hug.

"Same to you" I responded, sitting back on the couch. He looks at me like he knows something.

"You dont want to be here do you?" He asks bluntly. I nod my head no, just in case anyone is listening. He shakes his head and sits down on the couch.

"Your Jesus guy of a friend sent me," he says. Who? I give him a questioning look.

"Chad? No thats not it. Carson?" He starts trying to remember. Oh my god.

"Chase?" I ask loudly.

"Yes thats him. He went to the bar and tracked down my Beth" Angel says the words, but I dont believe him.

"Do you need help getting out?" He asks in a concerned voice. I smirk at him and then smile.

"You already have a plan dont you?" he says laughing.

"Of course I do, who do you think I am. Can you tell Chase for me, that Ill be home in a day or two" I smile. Angel laughs and then nods. We hug again and he leaves the room. I see him and Tiago exit the house, and I cant help but smile to myself.