Chapter 14 c

"No T I'm trying to get my life on track. I cant do that here" I say. I'm practically begging him at that point. Jace studies my face for a moment,

"Rosa tell me, if Jace was gone would you have ever left?" he asks. He's trying to figure out the real reason I left. I never told him what Jace did to me. I still loved him enough to keep him safe from Tiago's anger issues. Tiago treated me like his daughter and we all know what happens when daughters get their hearts broken. I think about his question for a moment.

"I don't know T" I answer honestly.

"Come back to us. Be my third in command" he says like it's the easiest thing in the world.

"No Tiago." I say standing up and trying to walk out of the room. I dont even make it through the door before someone grabs me.

"I hope you change your mind Rosa roja" Tiago says. The man grabbing me, I haven't seen his face yet. He drags me to an empty room and throws me in. Im too shocked to even try to fight back. I look up to see a sorry Miguel.

"I'm sorry Red," he says, shutting the door and looking at it from the outside. Uh oh.

I scream, and I cry. Thirty minutes and no luck. I kick the door until my feet hurt. How am I going to get myself out of this? I look around the room and try to get my bearings. There's no furniture in the room. No windows either. This is not an ideal situation for me. Im not surprised Tiago would pull something like this though.

(FLASHBACK)

Sweat was dripping down my face. My muscles were screaming for a break. I continued to punch the bag though. Tiago screaming from the side lines.

"Puedes hacerlo mejor!" I dont know what hes saying but it sounds intense. Im scared to stop. Tiago and Jeremey and Jace have been making me learn how to fist fight for weeks now. Unfortunately for me Jace and Jeremey weren't here, and I was at the mercy of Tiago. My knuckles were cut open and bleeding and I couldn't breath. I had to stop. I dropped my arms and my body fell onto the mat. Tiagos face turned furious.

"Did I say you could stop?" he said, walking towards me.

"I'm sorry T, I just need a minute" I say through short breaths. Before I can recover he grabs my by the arm pulling my upstairs from the basement.

"Tiago Im sorry I- " I'm scared by what's happening and cant bring myself to finish the sentence. Tiago throws me on the floor in the living room and I start to cry.

"Eres débil!" He screams at me. He knows I don't understand so he repeats himself.

"You are weak" he spits in my face. My body starts shaking from fear. Tiago was a gang leader and he could do a lot of bad things to me right now.

"I'm sorry. I had to stop" I whimper. Tiago looks at me with disgust. Hes about to say something else, but the front door opens. In walks Jace and Jeremey. Jace sees me first and goes into full panic mode. He runs over and Jeremey follows him.

"What happened?" Jeremey asks Tiago while Jace just picks me up and carries me upstairs. I hear Tiago and Jeremey get into a fight, but the sound is muffled by Jace closing his bedroom door.

"Sin lágrimas princesa" he says in a soft voice. He's said this to me before. It means 'no tears princess.' He always says it in a calming voice when I'm crying. He wipes the tears from my face as I try to control my breathing.

"I had to stop, my body couldnt do it" I say and start sobbing again. Even though Jace doesnt know what happened he doesn't ask questions.

"Baby everything is okay I promise" Jace says, his hand caressing my face. I suddenly forget the pain in my body and focus on the butterflies in my stomach. I make eye contact with his beautiful brown eyes. Before I know it hes crawled on top of me kissing my neck. I softly moan his name and he kisses my lips. I melt in to him forgetting all about what just happened with Tiago.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

Tiago has always had anger issues. That's really not a secret. Now that he's locked me in the house, I dont know what Im going to do. Whats worse is that now Chase is going to know I went behind his back, and that hurts a lot.