Chapter 4 c

Chapter 4

The next morning I get ready as usual. I make myself a hot steamy cup of tea and finish my makeup. Its the end of August so it was perfect hoodie weather. I'm not old enough to drive so I wait for my bus to come in ten minutes. I grab my plain black backpack and yell goodbye to my parents as I walk out the door. I didn't feel like talking to them in the morning.

I peak over at the neighbors house and see that they haven't left their house. They're probably able to drive, they're so lucky. I walk casually down to the stop sign. As I arrive I see the bus pulling up. I get on greeting the bus driver and sitting down. I ignore the people on the bus. I have a strict stay out of my life and I stay out of yours rule.

The ride to school was short and went by fast. When I arrived Jeremey runs up to me and gives me a big hug. His black hair hanging over his eyes. He's always in a good positive mood. We were pretty much polar opposites, but I think that's why we get along so well.

"Tyler is looking for you," He laughed. He knows Tyler and Is relationship isn't the best. But he's been best friends with both of us forever. So hes fighting for us to stay together. "Where is he?" I offered him a fake smile.

"The library, waiting just for you" he winked and then walked off. He obviously knew he was up to something. He gets really funny when it comes to kissing and such. I laughed at her personality. I loved her so much.

I adjusted my backpack and started walking towards the library. We had a few minutes before the first warning bell would ring. I had my first period off anyways. I took a deep breath before I entered to make sure I had myself together. I straightened my shoulders and fixed my hair. It was important to look good for him, because he likes that.

I walked in and didn't see him right away. I know what hes doing, I smirk to myself. I walked in between isles looking down each one until I got to the end. At the last isle I saw him standing in the corner holding a single daisy.

"Hey there, beautiful" He said, walking towards me. I could tell that I was blushing but I didnt care. He smoothly put the flower in my hand while holding it at the same time.

"Hi handsome" I looked up at him because he was standing so close. I knew what was coming next so I set my backpack on the ground and turned back around to face Tyler. His blond curly hair was styled up today and he was wearing cologne. I loved when guys smelt good and he was aware of that.

He put his hands around my waist and pulled me in closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and in his hair. He leaned down and softly kissed my nose and then moved down to my lips. It was a soft peck that suddenly grew.

He bent down and picked me up by the legs so that his head was below mine. We continued to kiss passionately like this for a minute or so. Then we were so rudely interrupted by the bell.

"Wanna ditch class princess?" he smiled at me. I nodded my head yes because for me it isn't ditching because I had first block off. I dont ever really ditch class. He takes me by the hand and leads me out of the library. We are probably going to his house since he lives just a mile away from the school and he can drive.

We were walking down the pretty much deserted hall when the intercom came on.

"Will Rose Danielle please come to the main office?" it says through fuzzy static. My heart automatically started beating ten times faster. Then it was overpowered by the feeling of annoyance.

"What did you do?" Tyler laughs.

"I have no idea" I smile and act like I'm not having anxiety. Tyler doesn't know anything about my anxiety attacks. We walk down to the office and he hugs me goodbye, and then disappears down the stairs. He avoids coming into the office unless he has to. I guess adults just arent really his thing. I casually walk into the office and automatically want to walk out. I see Chase and Timothy sitting in the chairs next to the main desk. I ignore them and walk up to the lady.

"I'm Rose, I was called down" I announced myself to her. She looks up and smiles. She had short blond hair and a lot of makeup. Ive seen her a couple times, but I don't really pay attention to anything if it doesn't concern me.

"You have a scheduled appointment to show this group of kids around the school" she says. It hit me that I signed up to do tours this year for extra credit in my classes. I forgot that I had one today. I turned around and saw six or seven kids. Among them I spot chase. His brother Timothy was also there. I stare at him for a second making sure he notices. I like toying around with the good kids, I give him a wink when he looks at me and then return me focus to everyone else.

"Ready" I smile in a snarky way. They all grab their bags and stand up.

None of them talk much as I show them down the halls and to the gym. Tim looked around a lot at the different art work. Chase seemed more interested in me though. Asking about the classes I take and sports. Of course I asked the same back to him. I found out that he plays hockey, which is really cool because we have a good hockey team here. Plus all the guys on the hockey team are very built. Then again, so was Chase. Maybe even more so then the others. Some of the other kids asked questions about the school and I answered as best I could.

We didnt talk much as I showed them more. It was actually quite awkward.

"So what grade are you in" Timothy suddenly asks out of nowhere. It catches me a little off guard but I quickly recover.

"I'm a Junior, what about you guys?" I ask casually back. I know that Chase told me they were seniors last night, but I have a feeling he didn't tell Timmy here about his unbiblical action of sitting on the roof.

"Were seniors," Chase responds. He seems grateful that I acted like I didn't know. We continue to walk down the hall in more silence.

"So what do you do for fun?" I ask.

"We watch a lot of TV," Chase says quickly.

"That's chill" I respond casually. This conversation is so awkward. Usually since hes so hot I would just flirt with him, but I need to know what kind of person he is first.

"What about you?" Timothy saves the conversation.

"I draw a lot," I say.

"Cool," he says quietly and uncomfortably. I laugh in my thoughts. This is priceless.

"Well you all better go get your schedule" I tell them as I start walking back down the hall. I watch as they disappear into the office and I see Chase whisper something to his brother. I wonder what he said.

Later that night I sat in my room, I wasnt doing anything. Just sitting there staring at the wall. Why am I who I am? I know that Tyler doesnt really love me. I just dont know how to break up with him. I think about my family and how they seem so perfect. Before I know it I can feel the tears coming. I let them fall and bury my face in my hands. I'm so pathetic. I hate crying with a passion, but I just can't stop myself.

I need fresh air. I walk out my window and sit on the roof. Tears still come out of my eyes. I felt my phone buzz next to me. It was an incoming call from Tyler. I took a deep breath and answered as happy as I could,

"Hey baby!"

"I'm coming to get you," he laughs. I can hear other people in the background and I could tell he was drunk. Honestly though I needed the distraction.

"Okay Ill be there" I say and then hang up. Its going to be a fun night.