Chapter 5 c

Tyler shows up in less than twenty minutes ready to pick me up. Its around midnight so I sneak out effortlessly, because my parents are asleep. I slip right out the front door. I see a small silver car parked at the end of the driveway with a loud bass coming from it. I walk quickly to it and open the back door. I see Tyler with his signature smirk and cute curly hair. He opens the door all the way and gestures for me to get in. He's moving a little slower than usual, probably because he is intoxicated.

There are three other people in the car, I only recognize one of them, because he's Jeremy. Jeremy black hair and hazel eyes. He winks a hello to me. A smile danced on his lips as he took another sip from the large bottle of vodka that was being passed around. He sat in the backseat. Jeremey and I became friends in third grade, and he was good friends with Tyler as well since middle school. The driver looks really tall and lanky and has shaggy yellow hair, he's not drunk though. Thank the lord. Then a girl in the passenger seat had bright orange hair and green eyes. She was obviously all over the driver because I could see her arm stretched out on his thigh. I laughed because its something I would do.

After taking in the scene in front of me I decide its safe enough to get in. I get in and sit on Tyler's lap, while he adjusts us to make it more comfortable.

"Wassup Baby" he says loudly so I can hear him over the loud music. I bend my face down a little and greet him with a kiss. His mouth tastes like vodka, and I want some. I turn to Jeremy who is loudly singing along to the music and ask him for the bottle. He kindly obliges and hands it over. I take a long sip and let it burn my throat as it goes all the way down. I can already feel myself relaxing.

The car starts moving and goes through the roads as we leave the neighborhood. The car was going over the speed limit but not enough to be scary.

"Where are we going?" I laugh as I snuggle my face closer to Tyler's built torso.

"Kyle says we have to pick up another girl and drop her off at Dallas house so they can hook up. Dallas is paying him to bring her here since he cant drive yet" he slurs all his words but eventually gets the sentence out. So the driver's name is Kyle.

"Dallas is so gross though" I giggle. I can feel the alcohol making me loosen up already. Im definitely a light weight, but I know my limits.

"Dallas is really gross" laughed Kara. I learned that was the name of the girl in the passenger seat.

"I know he is" Tyler giggles back as his hands find the hem of my shirt. We get into an intense make out session as the other people in the car sing along horribly to the music. I take countless shots from the bottle and then find myself singing along too.

After about half an hour of driving we turn the music down and pull into a pretty nice neighborhood. I feel dizzy but its also a nice feeling.

"I dont think this girl even knows who Dallas is," Kyle says as we pull over at the end of the street.

"I mean, as long as she knows that they're hooking up I think it will be okay," the girl with fiery hair said. She has a solid point.

"You right" Kyle responds by taking a hit from the juul he has. Tyler wraps his arms around my waist tightly as we wait for the girl. I can feel him passing out by the second. He leans his head on my shoulder as he closes his eyes. It was kind of nice to have his attention on me for a second. Then the passenger backseat door swung open and there stood the girl. She has on a white crop top and her makeup was done really dark. She looked at all of us in the car and just stood there. Jeremy scooted over to the middle seat and said "Well get in Baby girl we dont have all night." She seemed to snap out of her daze and then she crawled into the seat. Jeremy passed the bottle to her as Kyle started the car again. She took a small sip and then handed it back. I could already tell I wasnt going to like her. Kyle and her make small conversation as I pay attention to Tyler who has woken back up. I looked on the dirty car floor and saw an unopened bottle of water. I bend over and pick it up, and then hand it to Tyler. He gives me a grateful drunk look and then drinks out of it. Im only taking care of him right now because hes done the same for me in the past. Jeremey also takes some sips of water.