Chapter 24 c

*Dream*

"You're gonna die" I laugh as Jeremy starts taking off his shirt.

"Then I shall die happy my love" he responded in a British accent. I laugh as him and Jace start running off the cliff together. They jump hand in hand like some romantic movie. I hear the splash of water, and look over the edge. They both resurface laughing and high fiving each other. Before they climb back up I take a moment to enjoy where I am. Its in the high nineties, the cliffs were colder though. The stone was grey and rocky. The sky was blue and free of clouds. The smell of the lake fills my nose. I smile with my eyes close, before I feel someone's lips on mine. I open my eyes to see Jace smirking. How did they get up so fast?

"You looked like you 're in your own world babe" he laughs. I see Jeremy in the background flipping around his black hair. He makes eye contact with me. Those hazel eyes filled with happiness. Jace walks around behind me to fetch some food from our backpacks. I swear he was always eating. Jeremy takes a seat next to me.

"You know what I think?" he says smiling. Straight white teeth. Hes still using his british accent.

"What's that sir" I respond in my best accent, but horribly failing.

"I think that the sky has endless possibilities" he says, reaching out his arm in front of his face. He stopped using his stupid accent.

"I think that's a good thought," I say. I take note of Jace sitting next to me with a sandwich. He's smiling at me and puts his free hand around my back.

"All the possibilities in life, and you still killed your parents" he says, in the same voice as before. I snap my head towards him.

"What-" I start to scream, but the whole scene changes. Instead of the cliffs were now sitting in my living room. The blood is still drying on the carpets. Jaces sandwich is replaced with a gun.

"Why would you do this Rosa?" Jeremy says looking at me. His eyes fill with hate, and he grabs my arm. I let out a scream, but its muffled by Jaces hand covering my mouth from behind me.

"Its your fault they are all dead" is the last thing I hear before everything goes black.

*Dream over*

I sit straight up in the bed. Trying to get my breathing under control. I look around the bare room that Im sleeping in. Not seconds later Chase came running into the room. Shirtless and in grey sweatpants. That made me feel a little better.

"Are you okay?" he asks me out of breath. He has messy hair, and his eyes were wild.

"Yeah I just had a bad dream." I say running my hands through my hair.

"You screamed and I thought something was happening to you" he explains sitting on the bed next to me. I shook my head no at him to assure him I was okay. He puts an arm around my back and looks into my face.

"You dont look good, can I get you some water?" he asks. Its sweet that hes trying to help.

"No, I just- I dont know its just hard to sleep" I try to tell him.

"Do you wanna talk about your dream?" his voice was still half asleep. I thought that was cute though.

"I was sitting next to the lake. Everything was fine. Then Jeremy told me I killed my parents and then everything was so scary" I tell him. Thinking about it made me want to cry. I dont have any tears left though.

"Its just your mind playing tricks on you Rose" Chase says trying to comfort me. I lean my head into his shoulder and close my eyes.

"It just all seems so real." I whisper. He moves so that he is facing me. Were both sitting crossed legged on the sheets.

"I have no idea what youre going through right now. All I know is that I want you to be here for you" he says. His eyes are filled with love. I smile at him, all the fear of my dreams washing away.

"I've never met someone like you" I tell him.

"I could say the same thing for you," he laughs.

"We're not very alike" I say smiling.

"That's what makes us perfect," he responds, pulling me in for a hug. Wanting to be closer to his body I crawl on top of his lap and hug him from there. His hands find my hips and he holds me. It feels so right. I lift my head off his shoulder and find his lips. He kisses me back immediately. I place my hands in his hair and push him so Im laying down on top of him. He places his hands on my thighs and the kiss deepens.

"Will you please stay in here tonight?" I ask him quietly. He looks at me and smiles. I'll take that as a yes.