I Don't Love You

I wake up in a familiar cave. I turn to see Majhong speaking in a hushed voice to the elephant. He looks over and smirks. Does this guy ever stop smirking? I sit up and fall back down to the sone hard floor. I look at my hands and their handcuffed to the ground. My hand is also not injured anymore.

"How'd you sleep Marshall?" Mahjong asks. "Where are we?" I ask sternly ignoring his question. "Answer my question." "Well, now where are we?" "In your old cave."

He points to a rock. Sure enough there's an 'M' carved into it. I look around and see the cave is shining with crystals. They remind me of the water cave that Fi and I visited. I miss her.

I rip the cuffs out of the ground without hesitation and walk over to the Elephant and Mahjong. I sit next to him and look at the elephant. I turn to Mahjong and he's gaping at me. I only smirk in return.

"When are you going to fail and overthrowing Aaa?" I ask bored. "Maybe when he wakes up. Him too." Mahjong says pointing to a corner of the cave.

I look over in surprise and see Pinky and Fireboy. Wow. I'm not at all surprised those two weaklings were captured. They're in a cage with hard bars. I float over and rip the chains off my wrists. It hurts and burns, but I just know Mahjong's face is surprised and jealous.

I go over to them and hear a clunk behind me. I look back and Mahjong is smiling.

"You fell for that?" Mahjong asks laughing. "Why are they here?" I ask bored. "I was doing awesome at kidnapping. Why stop when I'm in the game? Plus, now it will be easier."

He waves me off and walks away. The elephant gets up and they both leave the cave. I sit down on the cold floor and poke Gumball.

"Wake up you idiot. We have to get out of here." I say to myself hoping he'll wake up to hear me.

He groan and turns over. I jab him harder on the shoulder. His eyes start to open. He gets up and rubs his head. I give him a moment to look around. His eyes open widely when he looks at me.

"What did you do?" Gumball asks. "Wow, blame the vampire. Smooth move Gumbutt." I say sarcastically.

He sighs. I hear a groan next to me and look over to see Fireboy getting up. Gumbutt scoots over to him. Fireboy stands up and observes his surroundings. He sighs and looks at me.

"What?" I ask him glaring back with annoyance. "Get us out of here." Fireboy says like it's the known answer. "I can't, or Fi will be captured."

He sits down and we all follow. I know I can get us out of here, but Fi will be captured in return. I hope she's not sure surrendering right now. I know a way to make Mahjong not powerful, but I can't do it.

"I know! If you un-fall in love with Fionna, Mahjong won't be powerful anymore!" Gumball exclaims. "I already knew." I return plainly, "I was trying not to face the facts. It's not easy, I love her. I love her as much as you love Muse."

Gumbutt's face turns even more pink, glob knows that could happen. Fireboy looks at me with confusion. He looks back and forth between us.

"You missed all the juicy gossip while you were kissing up to what should be breakfast." I say laughing a little. "Don't talk about Cinnibu (Sin-ee-boo) (It's girl version of Cinnamon Bun 030 What's her real name?) like that." Fireboy says with anger. "Love the nickname. To sum up, Fi and I are together, Pinky and one of my magical friends are together and your with 'Cinnibu'"

He nods, obviously thinking it over. He sighs and looks at the floor beneath him. I look back out to the open of the cave and there's nothing. I think Mahjong is trying to overrule the Candy Kingdom.

Suddenly it hits me like a lightning bolt. HAVE I BEEN FLIPPING SLEEPING THIS WHOLE TIME OR SOMETHING?!? FI AND EVERYONE ELSE IS IN TROUBLE!!!

I stand up and break the iron bars. I step out and the two idiots follow behind. What do we even do now?

"Marshall, you have to break up with her before it's too late." Gumbutt says behind me.

I turn and look at him, my eyes turning red with anger. How could he say that?!? I walk up to him and clench my fists. Suddenly, my wrist starts burning. I slice my hand behind me and turn to see Fireboy holding his face. 

I look my my wrist and see it's burnt, along with the end of my fingertips. There's also a red mark where the handcuffs once were. I sigh. There's only one way to fix things. Gumbutt's right, I have to break up with Fi.

I use my super speed, leaving the two behind. I stop near the front of the Candy Kingdom and see Mahjong hasn't gotten here yet. I float into the pink castle. I see some of the candy people setting up for battle. I see the old candy corn girl and float over.

"Where's Fi?" I ask in a hurry. "I-in the lab." She points towards the lab.

I float hastily towards the lab and smack open the door. I see and float over, landing my feet on the floor.

"M-Marshall, what are you doing here?" Fi asks in awe.

I can feel my face turn red as I feel my self starting to tear up. I have to do this.

"I-I'm-" A loud booming noise interrupts my sentence.

Fi runs to the window and comes back to me. She kisses my cheek briskly and looks at me for a second.

"Stay inside, we can't let him see you." Fi says leaving before I can protest.

I sit down on the ground. I lean up against the cupboard behind me. I'm somewhat relieved she stopped me from what I was going to say. I know I still have to tell her though. I rub my cheek where she last kissed me. I still have to tell her. I sigh and get up.

I hear a horrifying scream coming from outside.

I float outside to the sill and see Fi high up in the air in a purple magical floating orb.

"MARSHALL!!!" Fi screams. "Marshall? You escaped already?" Mahjong yells from on the elephant. "F-Fi!" I yell to her.

She looks at me from inside her orb. We lock eyes but I look away. I can feel myself tearing up at the sight of her. I know what I have to do.

"I've been wanting to say this for a while. I'm breaking up with you. I-I don't l-love you."

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!

I know you guys love those cliffhangers ♥

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH♥♥♥ Comment for a shout out peoples ☺☻♥

~JOE OUT!!!~