Nightmare

Fionna's POV

As we enter the white room nothing seems to happen.

Marshall confidentially shouts, "First."

The room starts to darken and Marshall is separated from me.

I start to seem Marshall far away. His side of the room is transforming.

Marshall's POV

I see Fi confused and far away. I start to run to her, to assure her, to make sure she okay, but I'm trapped. I run into an invisible wall that separates us both. I look behind me and the room has transformed into the Nightosphere. My clothes have changed to a suit with a red tie and I see my mother come towards me with the family amulet.

"It's time Marshall. It's your turn to rule the Nightosphere." My mom says as she hands my the amulet. "I won't do it mom." I reply. "You have to hun." "I won't be cursed into this!"

I start running towards the middle of the nightmare. It's starts to change. The room is white and Fi is standing in front of me.

A voice in the room chants, "Kill her or she'll be killed! Kill her of she'll be killed!" "SHUT UP!!!" I yell.

A table appears in front of me. I walk over and see a gun, a knife, and my family axe, or guitar. I simply turn away from the table not taking any item. Suddenly I'm locked up in chains and Fi appears in front of me. She seems dazed and tired. A wild metal boar appears in front of her. She looks at it. The boar runs toward her.

"NO!!!" I scream.

I close my eyes not wanting to see what happeneds. I hear her death curdling scream, then silence. I open my eyes and see her. Not her, a dead her.

Her hair is spread among the floor. Blood covers her body. Her body is pale, blood still draining from her lifeless body. Suddenly her dead body disappears and her alive one reappears. She's happy, smiling. I'm still chained up, why? I suddenly see another body appear. It's a boy. He looks like me, except I know it's not me.

They hold hands. The next thing try do I wish I didn't see. They kiss. Not only kiss but make out. I can't move to stop them and I can't scream either.

Suddenly my side turns white and I'm released from my chains. There's no fake people, and there no fake setting. I see Fi in the distance staring at me. Her eyes are dripping from tears. I run over to her, or at least I try. I run face flat into the invisible wall. The setting around Fi starts to turn into what seems like the woods. Oh glob. It's starting.

Fionna's POV

I look in horror as Marshall's nightmares end. My eyes are wet and tears are streaming down my face. The area around me turns into a forest. I know this place.

I see two people appear. One is a girl and she has long blond hair sticking out of her bunny hat, and looks just like me. The boy next to her has blue shorts on, a blue shirt on, white socks, black shoes, and a bear hat on. They both looks like adults. Suddenly a baby appears in their hand, it looks like me. It is me. The two start talking.

"This baby is terrible." The women says. "Indeed darling. I never want to see it again." The man agrees. "Let's just throw it in the woods than. Leave it for dead."

I fall to my knees. No, no NO! I start crying as I watch the woman and man place me down onto the ground and leave.

The area changes and I wipe my eyes starting to stand up. I can't cry now. I need to stay focused. I look up and see two gravestones. I walk over to the one on the left and read it.

R.I.P

Here lies Cake

Tears begin to fill my eyes once again. I think I know what the next one will say. I walk over and stare at the other one.

R.I.P

Here lies Marshall Lee

A small tear escapes my eye. I can't do this anymore.

"I'm done!" I scream collapsing to my knees once again.

I cup my hands to my eyes and start to cry. I feel a cold hand on my shoulder.

"GO AWAY!" I scream to whatever nightmare stands behind me. "Fi. It's okay. It's me Marshall. Everything's alright. Remember, everything wasn't real, all fake." Marshall soothes.

I uncover my eyes and see Marshall crouched next to me. His eyes are sincere. I lean in and kiss him. He gladly kisses back and we're transported back to Marshall's house.

..............................................................

I hope you liked it! XD

There were more nightmares I could think for both of them but I decided that this was enough. I'll try and update soon!

.

.

.

.

I'll take new characters and almost any questions.

Soon I'm going to do a shout out chapter, where I just shoutout to all the peeps who I think deserve it.

~JOE OUT!!!~