Prepare for Tomorrow

Fionna's POV

Once Marshall left I quietly walked inside. I climbed up the latter and than up again into Cake's and my room. Cake was sleeping on top of my bed curled up. She had been waiting for me. I don't care for getting on my PJ's so I quietly climb onto the bed. I curl up making a C with my stomach forming around Cake. I put my head on my pillow and drift off to sleep.

I wake up to someone shaking my shoulders. I open my eyes groggily and see Cake looking down on me.

"Wake up girl! Tell me EVERYTHING!!!" Cake yelled wanting information.

I sat up, Cake moving to my side.

"It's a long story Cake. Oh flip! I forgot my stuff!! I'll get it when I got back tomorrow." I flipped out for a second. "What do you mean, go over tomorrow?" Cake questioned smiling. "Marshall has a special surprise for my birthday tomorrow! Don't worry though. I'll be here for the beginning of the day to hang with you." "Oh baby! I'm so happy for you!!! We have I go get you some more clothes to wear for your special day!!!" Cake screamed excitedly. "First I was breakfast." I teased.

I got off my bed still dressed in the clothes I wore last night. Cake stretched down to the kitchen while I walked down following close behind.

Cake went to our cooler/fridge and pulled out two everything burritos. She put them on two plates and plopped down at the table. I gobbled down my food enjoying every bite. Cake did the same, but I could tell she was enjoying this much more because she loves everything burritos as much as I love bacon bancakes. When we finished, Cake took our plates and put them into the sink. She walked back and looked me in the eye.

I stared back intently, but it was getting a little creepy.

"Let's go shopping!!!" Cake screamed grabbing my hand.

She pulled me down the ladder and out the door into the open field. We walked and walked and walked until we got to the open market. We walked around for hours buying junk for my day with Marshall. Half of the time I sat down, spaced out, or just stood in awe. I let Cake do most of the work. Cake made me try on shoes, dresses, shirts, skirts, skinnies, and many different accessories.

I swear by the time we got home and bought everything, we spent at least 1/3 of our gold pile. We bought extra stuff too. It took all flippin day to buy junk. I can't wait to play BMO.

I ended up with a knee length flowing baby blue dress with 2 in straps. It was tighter from the waist up and than flowed out. At the waist there was a little white ribbon with with a bow to tie on my back.

Along with that I got a white bowed hair band. I also got a white chained bracelet. For my feet we got white sandals.

Cake also decided to get me a Nightosphere outfit so I didn't stick out. She got me a blue and black flannel dress. It was black in the background with flannel black and dark blue stripes. It had a collar and short cuff sleeves before the elbow that were dark blue with a black button. It was a flowing dress that went down to my knees. It had a belt around me under my upper chest (I didn't think that she would say >boobs< it's a bit awkward) that was black with the middle of the belt was a dark blue square. I got dark blue hair band too. There is also a dark blue necklace with a black jewel I got. I'm using the dark blue converse that I used last time to go to the party.

I had also gone into Gumballs lab and got a shrinkable bag. Gumball allows me to get anything I want from his lab. I put everything in except for my shoes. I shrunk the bag and put the tiny bag into my blue converse.

Cake also got some stuff for her. In addition to that, she got something for Lord M. I also got something, not for Lord M. but for Marshall. I'm bored.

"Who wants to play video games?" I heard someone say behind me.

I look back and see BMO standing in the the door of our room holding the game console remote thing.

"Yay!!! Let's go down to the couch." I said coming over to BMO, picking her up and brining her down to the couch.

Cake was already down on the couch eating some ice cream. I got sick of ice cream the last time Cake and I ate a bunch, got fat, and than had to face the crazy business ladies. But Cake loves, I mean LOVES ice cream.

I plopped down next to her and started playing the game that was already on.

Marshall's POV

I woke up happy, yeah happy. I can't wait for Fi's birthday. I'm pretty sure I have it all planned out. Just have to organize everything. I need something fancy to wear, but not stupid fancy. I look through my closet and dig out something that seems fit.

I grab a red flannel to put underneath a black suit coat. I got a red tie and my black skinnies. Along with that I grabbed my red converse. That was easy. I hope Cake didn't bring Fi on a shopping spree. Poor Fi.

Now that I know what I'm going to wear I should get on some real clothes to go out and junk. I grab my normal attire, red converse, red and black flannel, and black skinnies.

Now I gotta go see Gumbutt. I grab my umbrella and head out towards the Candy Kingdom.

I find Gumbutt not in the lab but in his candy garden. He's watering the candy traps (like Venus fly traps) and they start to give him a hissing warning. Weird... They usually only do that to me. They love Gumwad, what ever I don't care. Gumwad starts to walk away knowing that if you stay after try hiss, they start to try and bite you.

Gumwad turns, starts walking, looks up and sees me. He gives me the look and I bare my teeth frightening him.

"Nice to see you too Gumwad. Look I need you to set up, you know, a thing tomorrow night for Fi." I say awkwardly. "Hah. You still think saying that word is to girly?" He teases. "Well really any term you use is girly."

He thinks for a moment considering my asking.

"Fine. But only for Fi cause it's her birthday." He answers. "Thanks Gummy!" I say sarcastically.

I float quickly away in case he says that I have to do something in return. When I get back to my house I make a portal to the Nightosphere. I enter the portal off into the Nightosphere.

When I get to my house I call all of my friends, well except for Jay. Jay is cool and all but he's kind of new to the group. He is also kind of quiet and is like a party pooper.

I tell them all about my plan and where to go and what to do and all that junk.

I come back to Aaa and take a quick look around. I choose something amazing out for Fi.

Finally I'm done. I got back to my house in Aaa and make any further preparations for Fi and her special day tomorrow.

◡ ヽ('Д')ノ ┻━┻-_-#(^。^)

Not as short as I though it would be! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Again I'll still do shout outs for you if you do shout outs for meh!!!

Try reading Anastasia Catts.

Fi-Fionna:Yay my birthdays tomorrow!!! What's my surprise marshy?!?

Marshall: Fi, if I told you it wouldn't be a suprise. But I guess I'll tell you tha-

Meh: *covers Marshall's mouth with duct tape* OKAY!!! Bye!!! End the story already!!! That's my job...

*click*