Hugs

"What do you think you're doing?" Marshall asks. You can hear a tint a fear in his voice.

"Saving you. I'm saving you from depression Marshall. This girl here, do you really think it will work out. In less then a hundred years this mortal will die. You'll be sad and out of reach just because of some mortal girl. You need to quit that dream and manage the Nightosphere," She answer his short question. Her words are strong, bold, and true.

I look at Marshall. I can see the mixed emotions on his face. Suddenly I feel his arms wrap around me and my head bent to the side. I strain my eyes to look up. I see his sharp fangs hovering above my neck.

"If you do anything to Simone, I will bite her. After that, she'll be immortal and I'll live happily with her and Simone for the rest of my life, forever," He hisses at his mother. I feel his cold breath get closer to my neck.

"Do it," She grins. "Ruin her being a human. She's the last one alive. You really want to end the human race?"

I feel his grip loosen. What am I supposed to do? Should I let him bite me? He wont really do it. He wouldn't. It's all a bluff. He's going to give in, for me... I have to do something. He's going ot give up his lifelong freedom, for me...

Out of no where there's mist covering the area. There are screams, one coming from me. I feel something on my neck and hear someone say something nearby. My skin tingles and I feel Marshall's arms drape around me so he's just standing behind me and I'm just standing in front.

The mist clears as fast as it came and I look around. Everything's basically the same.

"Marshall!?!" His mother exclaims letting Ice Queen go. She flees over to here and swipes her crown, placing it on her head.

"Don't mess with me. I will not let you take control over me anymore. Find someone loyal and wanting to rule the Nightosphere, because I'm done," I look back and hug Marshall. He hugs back firmly, protectively. 

I close my eyes, feeling finally at home. I open my eyes and look up to see Marshall looking around. He let's go and I look around too. We're in the Ice Queens home.

I look to my surprise and see Mahjong and MagicWoman. After a few second they disapear in thin air without a single word. I look at Ice Queen. She and Marshall have locked eye contact with each other.

"We're saved," She let's out a sigh of relief. "You two should leave and have your fun. I believe your mother is done torturing you. It seems you have some guardians." Ice Queen smiles and takes off her crown.

"I'll be back to check on you Simone," They hug for a minute as I stand there quietly. Simone, really is like a mother to Marshall.

I wave to Simone as Marshall picks me up bridal style. We start flying through the air. The breeze is nice, it's sunset. The colors are magnificent, to be honest. I feel my neck, normal. I look at Marshall for a quick second and we winks. Knowing everything worked out, for the most part at least, makes my bod tingle inside.

.

.

.

I'm going to end this story next chappy... It's been so great and fun writing this story. I love it, and I love you guys for staying iwth me the whole time <3 Get ready, because the next chappy will be all cuteee!  I will save the rest of the sappy stuff for next chappy ;-; <3

Fiolee Out