Gifts

"Hey watcha doing?" Marshall asks groggily. "Just looking at some of the gifts." I reply putting the dress away. "Anything interesting?" "No. Just some dresses from Cake."

Marshall's POV

I sit next to Fi and put my arm around her. I pick up a pink card and hand it to Fi. She swipes it from my hand and greedily opens it. I peek at it and read it.

Hey Fionna!

I decided I wanted to give you my gift personally. Come over any time to get it.

Love,

Prince Gumball.

I hate that Gumbutt. He thinks he can take away my Fionna. I'll be sure to follow her.

Fi's arm hand reaching for a blue bag catches my eyes. She takes out a white T-shirt. Muse. She turns it around and on the front it says, "Bunnies can be heroes!" Below that it's shows her bunny hat. That's cool.

I see Fionna grab Madi's. You can tells it's from her cause she wrote on the side, "Madi rules!!!" She crossed it out because she didn't know the bag was going to Fi.

The fist thing that's pulled out is a mini black leather jacket. Next is a black skirt that matches the jacket. Fi keeps looking at the bottom of the bag.

"Is there something else?" I ask. "Nah. Madi just wrote a note on the bottom." Fi answers casually.

Fi picks up another bag and pulls out a plain white card. She opens it and I peek behind her to read the card.

'Hey.

I'm not the brightest at what girls like...

Demian'

Fi pulls out a little blue and white book. There's a lock and key that comes with it. A diary Dem? Really?

I give Fi another present. She opens it and there a little figurines. A bunny playing the guitar. Another one has a blue sword. The lat one is just a normal bunny.

I grab another card and hand it to Fi,

'Hey Fi!

I got you a really cool present, but it's a little big. I carried the bag around to throw you off. Come by any time. Don't bring Marshall, it will be a surprise to Marshy when you bring it home.

You humble awesomeness,

Max'

Max is so dramatic sometimes.

"I'll open the rest later. I don't wanna sit on my bum all day and open gifts." Fi sighs getting up, "Maybe I'll go get my present from Gumball." "NO, NO, NOOO!!!" I yell. "Calm down Marshall." "How about we go and-and-" "And I'm leaving. I'll go see FP." "Fine. I'll be at the Nightosphere." "Love you." "Love you too."

I kiss Fi passionately on the lips for a few seconds. Fi finishes getting dressed then head out the door.

I turn invisible and follow Fi. I grab my umbrella and make it invisible too. I love stealing stuff from Gumbutt's lab. Now what is she up to?

( ' ▽ ' )ノ( ' ▽ ' )ノ( ' ▽ ' )ノ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Long enough chapter???

This is weird font... I want more comments, IMMA NEEDY PERSON!!!

TY AncientRosetta for showing me the YouTube picture/video!

It's my birthday! If you read my other books, since I'm feeling cheery, I will try to update!

~JOE OUT!!!~