The Guilt

1 hour later...

The whole "gang" was playing some game on Marshall's flat screen Tv in the livingroom. There were two couches joined together making an "L." They seemed enjoying the mindless game that had something to do with slashing out, and going on missions to kill the weird monsters. I didn't know how to play so I chose not to and just to watch them all play. They all seemed to get along, yet they were all kind of different.

Dem seemed to not really care, but he was inside really smart. Muse seemed in love with art but shy. Madi had a pretty big joking temper. And Max... well he was kind of just like Marshall but more professional... I guess.

*knock knock knock!* "Hey Fi can ya get that?" Max asked still concentrating on the game. "Yo only I call her that Max!" Marshall snarled. "Well now I'm calling her that too!" "No you can't do that!" "And who said I can't?!?" Max said bumping into Marshall causing him to kill himself in the game. "Yo! Both of you quit acting like little sissies and stop messing my game up!" Madi said madly. "Ya can't mess up what you don't have!" Max comment smirking. "SHUT THE GLOB UP!!!" I screamed to get everyone's attention. "I'm gonna answer the door and you're all going to quit fighting by the time I come back." I said glaring at them all before turning away. "Glob?" I could here Muse say when i turned and started walking towards the door.

I opened the door and there were two people standing there. One boy and one girl.

The girl had long red hair that reached down to almost here hips. She had a black skirt that ended about one inch away from her knees. She had a simple greyish off the shoulder shirt and a skull necklace. Her shoes were black converse Her eyes where grey with hints of red.

The boy standing next to her had black and red hair. His T shirt was red and skinnies black. His converse were black and he wore glasses. Under his glasses showed his full red eyes.

"Hey my name is Jerica (Jer-i-ca) You must be Fionna. This is my friend Jayson (Jay-sun) but he likes to be called Jay."

I moved to the side of the door letting them in and Jerica walked in. Jay stood there looking at me.

Jay's POV

I stood in the doorway of Marshall Lee'shouse looking at a beautiful girl. She had the prettiest hair and cutest face. I just felt like kissing her. I don't know who, well I know she's Fionna, but I don't REALLY know who she is, or why she is with Marshall Lee, but I want to get to know her.

"Hi. I'm Jay. I'm a demon and I'm sorry for staring at you. Your really cute." I said simply and walked through the door, "Again sorry for staring at you and keeping you waiting."

Fionna's POV

Jay silently walked pass me as if nothing had even happened. He called me cute, I blushed,he walked away. I know it wasn't right for me to blush but it's just out of happeness. I guess I just can't help myself. I turned away from the door, Shut it,and started walking towards the livingroom.

When I walked in everyone seemed to be packing up or something.

"Hey what're you guys doing?" I asked curiously. "I'm goin out for a bit wanna come, I don't wanna leave you alone." Marshall said sincerely. "I'm okay. Go hang. Ill be fine." "But I don't wanna..." "I'll stay here with her if ya want. I'm not that into hieghts. I'll stay till you all get back." Jay said quietly. "Uh... you okay with that Fi?" "Yeah I'm cool with that. when will you be back?" "Maybe an hour." "Okay bye." "Bye."

With that Marshall and the rest left leaving me and Jay alone in the house. I yay down on the "L" couches sighed. Jay slowly came over and sat next to me. I turned the tv on and we started watching some shows that I hardly paid attention to the whole time. After thirty minutes Jay shut the Tv off which was fine with me.

Both my hands were suddenly pinned to the back of the couch behind me. My lips were met with another and a body was sprawled on top of me. With all the weight on me I couldn't get free. The lips on mine were warm unlike Marshall's. I stopped struggling and things were blurry. But it all stopped. The weight was lifted off me and I sat up blushing hard and I turned from Jay.

"Did I hurt you?" Jay asked innocently. "Why'd you kiss me?!?" I asked furiously. "Because I like you." "So what?!?!" "You don't like me back?" "Dude I'm with someone!" "I'm sorry. I didn't know." He replied. "You won't tell right?" "Well..." "Your not gonna tell." "..."

I again felt hot lips on my mouth. I pushed him off this time.

"WHAT THE GLOB MAN?!?" I screamed. "I can't help myself, I love you." Jay answered innocently.

*knock knock* I could hear someone knocking at the door so I quietly got up avoiding any eyes contact with Jay. When I opened the door I felt a rush of wind and a body push up against mine. Marshall's face was inches away from mine. My blue yes met with his red ones and he leaned in and kissed me. He let go and grinned than walked by me.

I slowly turned around feeling guilty.

Marshall's POV

When I saw that Fi had opened the door I rushed up against her. We stood inches away. Our eyes met an I kissed her. Her lips strangely tasted like Pepsi, Jays favorite drink. I pulled away and smirked to hide my curiousness. I walked to the livingroom and looked at the "game table" and there were two Pepsi's. Good.

I saw Jay turning off the Tv and getting up. He walked towards me and half smiled. I returned the half smile and he walked past me. I walked over to the kitchen grabbed a red crush, walked over to Fi's room, sat on the bed, started drinking, and waited for Fi.

Fionna's POV

I was still standing with guilt on my face at near the door. I heard footsteps and Jay walked past me than turned towards me.

"Please don't tell anyone. Not even Marshall, cause your staying with him and all. Watch out for him though if your dating. He plays girls." Jay whispered and turned around. He turned into rock/lava/fire, and...flamed away?..

I guess he doesn't know that me and Marshall are dating. I can't tell Marshall what happened. But I have to. He'll get mad and hate me. I have to be able to trust him. He will ever love me again... I'll tell him later.

I turn away from the door while closing it and walk to my room to lie down. When I open the door I see a dark figure drinking something on my bed. Instantly I know who it is and walk over to him.

He puts his drink down and puts his arms around me. He at me his raven black locks covering his eyes. He slowly leans in and kisses me. I faintly kiss him back and he notices.

When he pulls away I look down into my lap.

"I'm sorry Marshall. I'm tired. Not now." I say quietly.

He frowns trying to reach me with his eyes. But I don't face him. I keep looking down not wanting to face him. He can tell I need my space for right now and he leaves the room after kissing my forehead.

Once I hear the door close I lay down on my bed. I start drifting off, the guilt giving me a headache and making me tired with weariness.

-":)-917?;&@-) dkgacnxbja$:):!/&-?1!:@

Hey!

#drama #wow #guilt #trouble

COMMENT!

QOTD: What hashtag(s)would you use?

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

JulienneSomera for the character Jerica!

I always do this for peeps who make characters!

LOOKING FOR A CHARACTER WHO...

•is and older guy

•is Marshall's old friend

•is a bartender

•I WILL MAKE THE CREATURE