The Dress

"Marshall." I manage to say. "Yeah?" Marshall replies still focused on what he's doing. "I donno if-" "Just trust me."

I shut up after that knowing he wont let me say any more. He suddenly lifts me up and picks up the other stuff. He brings me inside and drops the stuff on the floor. He shuts the door and floats me up to his room. We land on his bed in the same position as before.

With a swipe of his hand Marshall somehow managed to fully take off my dress leaving me with my bra and underwear. Marshall stops, giving me the time to kiss him, hopefully distracting him from his "work." It doesn't work.

Marshall slips his hand under my to my bra strap. I can fell him fidgeting with it trying to take it off. I can't let him go any further.

I stop kissing him and push away from him. His hands release and move to my waist.

He stares into my eyes, "Sorry Fi." "It's okay." I assure. "You tired?" "Kinda."

In the snap of a finger the covers are over Marshall and I. Marshall cuddles closer to me. He starts taking off his pants under the covers. He then throws it at the wall. He does the same with his shirt. I close my eyes and in a few seconds my sandals are off along with the other accessories I had.

"Thanks for a wonderful birthday Marshall." I thank hugging Marshall closer to my body. "I'd do anything for you Fi." Marshall replies holding me. "I know."

We both slowly drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

.

.

.

I wake up with a somewhat warm body laying next to me. I look over more and see Marshall's handsome face. He still has his arms around me. I pull one hand up from under the covers and poke Marshall's cheek.

Marshall rustles around for a second. I poke his again. Nothing happens. I'm about to poke him again when one of his hands grabs my wrist, but not too tight.

"Morning cutie. Mind not poking me?" Marshall greets a bit annoyed. "At least let go. I want to get up." I groan, mocking him.

His moves his hands away from me and I get ups gathering my clothes on the floor. I walk downstairs and slip into my dress. I walk over to the stuff on the floor and sit down next to it. I start opening things.

I look at what Cake got me. It's two dresses. One is a sleeveless baby blue dress. I unfold it and stand up seeing where it ends up. It has a bow tied to the front that's white. After the bow it releases and ends at my knees. It's simple.

The other dress it all white. Again it's sleeveless. The back is open with lines of white going across where my back would be. It's spreads out at the waist. The bottom part of the dress has layers. Its simple and it's elegant.

It looks like a special occasion dress. I find a tag and see Cake's writing on it. The tag says, "When it is time."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ❤️ ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ

Was it too short?

I guess it's a pretty interesting chapter...

Do you get the ending?

I didn't draw the picture at the top, I simply

found it on the internet.

I love reading comments!!! When I do the shoutout chapter I will include best, or awesomely commenter. Lol XD

~JOE OUT!!!~