Date Planned

After Simone leaves I grab the dust pouch and try to remember how to do this. I have no idea. I think I have to sprinkle some on my head and do something. I sit next to Fi and sprinkle the stuff on my forhead.

In seconds I'm teleported to Fi's memory. There are a bunch of doors of which I can choose from. My heads not shining so I start going down the hall till it is. As I go father it keep glowing.

I peek into a door just being curious. I see Gumball talking to Fi and saying about how she's immature and junk. Stupid Gumbutt!!! Ugh! I slam the door and keep proceeding down the hall. Gumbutt has some nerve! I'm too busy going on about Gummy when I slam into a door that stands in front of me. It's the end. This has to be it. Wait...

There are two doors at the end. Which one is it? I open one and walk in cautionally. It looks like a rainbow barfed in this place. The "room" that I'm in is crazy. Far back I see Fi and I standing close. The other me is reaching under her skirt and she tries to push me away. I try to stop... myself, from doing this but I slam against an invisible wall.

The walls of the room outside of my little room turns black and red blood seams from the top. I ram against the wall and fail. I do it again but the wall disappears and I start falling. I land smack down on the ground and look up to see Fi surrounded with a bunch of princes. I yell out her name but they all disappear, melting alway.

I gotta get outta here. I run out the door and slam it shut sweating. What the flip was up with that place? I open the other door and see Fi in Max's room looking at his selection of things in his mini fridge. She picks out Max's drink and puts up above on the wheel questioning Max. While they continue I search for the memory ball. My head light shows me the way and soon enough I find it. I grab the little ball and poke it.

It pops.
.
.
.
I wake up and see Fi starting to wake up. She looks back and forth and sees me. Immediately she comes over to me and hugs me. I'm stunned but than I hug her back enjoying our moment. She releases and leans in to kiss me. I gladly kiss back grinning and I can feel her smile against my lips.

I missed her so much. I put my hands around her waist and hers are in my hair. After making out for a minute or two she get off me. Her face is red and it's cute. I do my signature smirk and lift her up to the ground.

"Hey uh Fi... I know it's your birthday in two days... I wanted to ask if you wanted to meet me at my house. So will you?" I asked a bit uncomfortable.

Wow. Me? Marshall Lee? Being uncomfortable around a girl? Wow... this girl.

"Uh... sure Marsh." Fi answered blushing. "Great come by when you can." I confirmed, "I'll get you home, It's really dark and I need to plan for your special day. So let's get you home."

I held Fi's hand and lead her out the door I closed the door not caring to lock it cause I'll be right back. We walked in silence towards Fi's treehouse.

I can't wait for Fi's birthday. I'll plan something amazing for it. Maybe I'll bring her somewhere special. Maybe I'll sing some songs. I can make something for her. Bring her to the Nightosphere and host a party with her new friends and stuff. I can host a party here! I need to think deeply about this.

Once we get to her house I kiss her cheek and wave good bye. I can't wait!

*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*

I know it's short! I'm sorry!!! The next one might be short but than the date chapter will be long. Promise.

Read my other book Anastasia Catts!!!

Comment and share!

Come on Marshy and Fio!!!

Marshy: Only I call Fionna Fio or Fi! -.-
Fio: Lighten up Marshy. Wait don't call him Marshy!
Marshall: Thank you.
Fionna: Yeah thanks. So peeps share and junk!
Marshall: Uh yeah, why she said. Vamps rule! (>☆∇☆)>
Meh: Okay... Well uh peeps what's your favorite song? Sorry if I asked this but mine, right now, (it changes every now and then) is Counting Stars by One Republic. Love meh fans!!!