New Life, New Friends

One day later...

Fionna's POV

I woke up out of the guest room next door to Marshall's and I could instantly hear mysterious voices in the livingroom. I picked one up as Marshall's but couldn't pick up the others. Sounded like about 3-5 voices but I couldn't tell.

I looked around groggily. Next to me was dresser with top drawer open with a new pair of clothes for me. On top of the dresser was a clock telling me the time was 10:27 a.m. As I got up I looked around some more. The room was pretty bland except for a bright mirror. Huh? I got out the clothes that were put in the dresser next to my bed for me and slowly slipped them on.

A grey tank top and some grayish black jeans that Marshall must have bought when we went shopping yesterday. I went over to the mirror but when I looked at it I couldn't see my reflection... I walked to the bathroom one door down and washed my face. I patted down my hair and combed it slowly with my fingers and came out to the living room where the mysterious people were.

"Hey Mrs. Sleeping Beauty. How'd you sleep?" Marshall asked smirking, while floating towards my kissing me on the forehead. "Uh pretty good I guess." "Sweet." "So..." "Oh yeah. These are some of my friends." Marshall said turning beside me so I could see.

"This is Demian, (De-my-in)the human/wolf. Don't get to excited Fi, this is just his "human" side, not really human at all." Marshall said quoting the word human. "Hey, call me Dem if ya want." Demian said casually.

I took a clear look at him. He was wearing black denim jeans, some red converse, a grey sweater. and what I could see a red collard shirt. He seemed professionally cassual. His hair was grey. It was short and jetted forward with a Mohawk like tip. The tip of his hair was grayish showing off his somewhat wolf self. His eyes were grey and calm.

I smiled shyly and waved my hand. " Hey Demian. "This is Muse. (M-you-z) She is a witch, literately." "Hey. Like my shirt? I drew/designed it." Muse commented.

I looked at he and the first thing that popped at me was her awesome graphic-tee. It had a whole bunch of action and just popped out.

"Wow..." I murmured.

Other than the graphic-tee she wore a black leather jacket with purple bottoms and sewing string in between, that was casually left unbuttoned, some black ripped skinnies, and some purple and black high knee converse. Her hair was brown with a purple streak near the front of her hair and a cool purple and black bow hair clip sat atop her head. Her hair was strait and reached down a few inches past her shoulders. Her eyelashes were long with mascara and here eyes were sparkly and purple. Which reminded me of her graphic-tee...

"It's super awesome!" I practically shouted. "Thanks, maybe I'll make you one sometime." She said smiling.

"This is Madeline. (Mad-a-line) Who is a demon, a shapeshifter, and half werewolf." "Call me Mads or Madi. Oh and Marshall, isn't that two more characteristics than you?!?" Madeline said mockingly as her eyes turned a midnight blue. "Shut it Madi!" Marshall said gritting his teeth, eyes turning redish, "That really hurt my feelings." Marshall commented again eyes tending back to their normal color. "Ha! Whatever." Madeline said with her eyes having red specks than her eyes turned back to I'm guessing her normal colored eyes, a mix of red and grey.

While the went one fighting I looked at Madeline's, Madi's appearance. She wore a black tank top wire a white rim which had skulls and crossbones all over it. Some cool looking short shorts that were black with a red chain hanging from her front and back pocket. Her shoes were high top converse that were black with red laces. Her hair was long, black and gray with a few red streaks here and there. She seemed athletic and creative.

When I refocused I started listening and looked at all Demian, Muse, Madi and Marshall were fighting. I sighed and quietly snuck off back to my room to lay down.

When I got into my room I saw a body laying on my bed. It's ears twitched, I was about to scream, but the figure used amazing, vampire? like speed to cover my mouth. It all happened in a second.

I took the hands off my mouth, pushed them away, and turned around to see a boy. He was taller than me with hair like Demain's but all black. He had a lean but strong figure like Marshall's and had the same grin too.

"What?!?" I silently yelled. (lol two opposites)"Nothing pretty girl." He said grinning wider.

Before I could react he took my hand and kissed it bowing.

"Sorry I scared you." He said casually, "My name is Sir Maxwell W. Nad you me lady can call me Max or anything else you would... HAH HAH!"Max started laughing so hard that he fell backwards against the closed door.

After a minute he stopped laughing he got up and introduced himself again. "Yo. My names Maxwell call me anything you want as long as it's not stupid. Got it? Oh and I'm a Vampire/demon." Max said briefly.

Before I got any chance I say something Marshall came it. "Hey Fi. Sorry about all of that." He half smiled.

he came towards me, put one hand on my waist and kisses me. I kissed back but suddenly pulled away and looked at the bed. Marshall shocked at my sudden reaction and ironed to see Max on floating over the bed clapping.

Everyone else piled in and Max extended his arms and exclaimed, "Welcome to your new life and new friends... Fi." He grinned looking directly into my eyes.

Hihihihihihihihihihihihihiyouyouyouyou

Hey peeps!
I hope you like this chapter
I'm still open to ideas of new characters!

QOTD: Who's your favorite new character?

SPECIAL THANKS TO..!
Devin_dark_hunter for the character Demian
Fairenvale62301 for the character Muse
Fiolee4everandalways for the character Madeline

*I will always do this for people who make new characters for meh book*