You're a Beautiful Girl

I look towards Marshall and I can see his shadow looking back at me. I sigh quietly to myself. The story makes me feel better, but I still don't know exactly... I just don't know for sure...

"Fi..." Marshall starts as he scoots closer.

"Yeah?" I question as he inches closer and is right next to me.

"I love you," he whispers as he drapes his arm around me.

"Marshall I just don't know..." I stand up and fell his presence float up besides me.

He forcefully grabs my arms and turns towards me planting his feet on the ground. I see a tint of dark red in his eyes as he stares at me in the dark. I feel a little frightened with the silence that covers us.

"I'm sick and tired of you saying that you don't know about our relationship! I'm tired of people that keep getting in the middle of us. I've completely lost it with you Fionna!

Do you know how hard on me it is that I'm dating a human? As in someone that doesn't live forever!?! Everyday I think about it! about how I won't be able to live forever with you without feeling guilty that I bit your neck making you a vampire, and making it so no humans can ever again!!!

I just want you to be mine for as long as you live. I don't want the drama! All I want is you to be happy with me. Just for globs sake Fionna, tell me you love me!" He yells, his eyes burning as he let's go of me.

I feel my bum hit the ground out of shock. I look up to him as he turns his back from me. I can see him starting to turn into his giant bat self.

I watch in complete horror and daze as he pushes a tree down to the ground without a pause. He then turns back, all fours on the ground.

Calmly, I get up and walk over to him. I kneel on the ground next to him and he looks at me, his eyes turning back to normal. (Mkay fr reals wht is his normal eye color? black or red..?)

"I'm just confused because of everything. It's obvious that you and Sakura were meant to be together..." He sighs as I talk and kneels facing me.

"If we were meant to be together, that wouldn't of happened," He states simply.

He looks and me intently. I don't answer. I see his smirk in the dark. I feel something cold fall. I look up to see light snow.I shiver a bit in my bathing suit. He stands up.

He brings me closer to him, dragging me up, and sings,

"I feel... like nothing was real
until I met you

I feel like we connect...
and I really get you

If I said "You're a beautiful girl,"
Would it upset you?

Because the way you look tonight...
silhouetted, I'll never forget it

Oh, oh! Fionna...

Your fist...
has touched my heart

Oh, oooh! Fionna!

I wont let anything, in this world
keep us apart,"

"I won't let anything, in this world... keep us apart..." We sings silently in unison.

He leans in without warning and his cold lips touch mine. I kiss back passionately and he breaks up apart.

Our foreheads are leaned against each other. I feel the snow stop.

"You're a beautiful girl Fionna," He whispers smiling, "And I love you."

I feel myself blush, "I love you,"

.

.

.

IWONTLETANYTHINGINTHISWORLDKEEPUSAPART!

.

.

.

Ik the chappy is really short... butt happeh ending! <3 You guis liek da happy or da drama..?

Highlight here and comment what should happen next :3

SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS!!!<3 YOU FANCEH FIOLEE NARWHALS ARE SO SWEGGY AND I LUV YUH ALL SU MUCH! TY FOR ALL DA SUPPORT THRU MEH BOOK!!! <3 TANKS GUIS!!! ❤️

~JOE OUT!!!~