Jay

AUTHORS NOTE!
I just want to tell you guys that dancing, the chapter that disappeared, there was something important that happened. Fionna told Marshall about Jay kissing her.

Fionna's POV

As I walk outside with Gumball I see Marshall waiting by the front. I wave to him and run over.

"We're going to the Nightosphere to help Gummy. If you even try to make fun of him-" I threaten. "Fi you can't hurt me. I'll go, I'll make a few laughs, he'll get over it." Marshall comments bluntly.

I nod in return. We both walk back to Hummy and he's already made the portal. I give him a funny look and he smiles clumsily in return. We enter the portal into the Nightosphere.

When we get on the other side we all start fast walking towards Marshall's house trying to avoid everyone/everything else. Nobody really pays that much attention to us, which is perfectly fine to me.

When we arrive at Marshall's house Marshall gets on his phone and calls Muse. Gumball and I wait on the couch. I feel the couch shaking and look over at Gumball to see him shaking his leg. He's playing with his hands too.

"Calm down Gumball, she's coming in a few minutes." Marshall groans siting down in the couch next to me.

He kisses my cheek and I blush. Gumball rolls his eyes at Marshall and Marshall smirks. They keep making faces at each other hole I'm in the middle having to witness it all.

Finally I hear a soft knock at the door. I smack both Gumball and Marshall and head towards the front door. I open it up and Muse is standing in the doorway, her face bright red.

She has on a black mini skirt, a purple shirt, and her black mini jacket over it. Her feet are exposed because of the black sandals she's wearing. He hair is curled ad she's smiling at me.
"Do you like Gumball?" I ask being a bit too straight forward. "I-I donno. He's handsome, intelligent, funny, but I donno if I like him..." Muse says her ace getting even more red.

I allow her to go past me. I'm about to close the door when a foot is wedged in between the door. I quickly open it and see Jay's smiling face.

He has on black skinnies, red converse, and a black shirt. His hair is casually messy and he has a black bracelet.

"Hey girl. "I need to talk to you privately."

Marshall's POV

Muse walks in and Fi doesn't follow. Muse sits next to Gumball, her face all red. I hear the door finally close and Fi walks into the room, followed by Jay.

I want to kill Jay right on the spot. How dare he kiss Fi. I glare at Jay as they walk towards Fi's room. Fi seems to try not and make eye contact with me. She looks as uncomfortable as I do.

The enter the room together and shut the door. I feel lonely and useless. I'm sitting on the edge of the couch away from Muse and Gumball silently chattering about stupid sciency stuff. I feel useless, not being able to help Fi get away from Jay.

I sit tree for what seems like an eternity, and I hear a blood curdling scream coming from Fi's room.

~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter was pretty crappy... I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated. School is annoying that way. >~< Plus I'm being forced to write a STORY in my language arts class. So far I'm at about 15,500 words, we started on Nov. 1st.

My first goal was 8,000. I changed that to 15,000. I changed it today to 20,000. I'm thinking about hanging it again...

Well that has been keeping me busy, plus other school junk.

I sill want pictures, pm's, comments, titles of stories you want me to read, ideas for meh book, and other junk...

Fionna- *scream*
Marshall- *manly cartoon superhero voice* I'll save you!
Me- GO MARSHALL!!!

~JOE OUT!!!~