A gift Mathamadical!

Fionna's POV

I watched as the chest started glowing. Suddenly it stopped. Marshall walked over and picked one of the most radical swords I have ever seen. The sword looked like it was glowing. It was just amazing.

Marshall walked over to me and handed it to me, "Here it's for you." "Marshall Lee, your so sweet." I started blushing. I hope it wasn't so noticeable.

"No problem Fi." he said as Cooley as hey could.

I looked down at the sword closely. It was blue and sharp. There was nothing fancy about the sword. Did Marshall Lee give this to me because he likes me? No, no of course not. Its probably because my birthdays coming up kind of. Yea that's right. It's in less than two weeks, so of course that's why!

I look up for a moment and I see Marshall staring off into space. He probably feels weird giving me the sword.

Marshall's POV

I'm look off, away from Fi's stare. I can feel her looking at me and I want it to stop. I can feel this weird awkwardness between us right now and I don't like it. I'm waiting for Something to happen, anything to happen.

My mind starts wandering off. 'I wonder if Fi like the sword I have her? I gave it to her because it matches her eyes. But of course I won't tell her that. She will just laugh at me or walk away. And I don't want her to. Wait! Of course I don't want her walking away she's my... friend and only that! I don't like her! Im a vampire and she's a human... well maybe I still want her to like me. But only a little!

Wait how long have I been standing here. Is she there?

"So there's a party in the woods with a bunch of vampires and ghosts... you wanna go?" I ask trying to be cool.

There's a scilence, is Fi even there? I turn around and see if blushing like crazy, it's so cute her face is sooo red!

"Fi, you ok?" I ask. "Yea fine Marsh." " So you wanna go?"

Fionna's POV

I stand there looking at Marshall. Did Marshall Lee the Vampire King just ask me out? No way! I hope I'm not blushing but I'm pretty sure I am. I don't know why but I think I kind of want him to be asking me out... I still haven't answered him yet! I have been standing here like a fool blushing my face off and he's been staring at me the whole time! come on brain answer him!!!

"Sounds mathamatical!!! I'll meet you at 8'o clock at your house." I blurt out.

Before he can say anything I start running home. I can't wait to tell cake everything... well maybe not EVERYTHING, but still. I want to tell her about the dungeon and about the sword Marshall gave me... and the party. For some reason I blush when I think about the sword Marshall gave to me. Come in Fionna he's like a brother, and only a brother...

===========================I hope this chapter was good!
Comment.