Soothing

Marshall's POV

I stand up and look at Gumball and Muse. They're both standing up and looking at me too with confusion in their eyes. I float over to the room, quietly. I slam the door open, causing it to go off one of its hinges.

I look at Fi and stop floating. I walk over to her and kneel down next to her.

Her dress is torn in the front, revealing her bra and more skin. Tears are draining from her eyes.

I hug her and soothingly whisper into her ear, "Fi, it's okay. I'm here for you. Come on, let's go home."

I gets up and quickly float, using my vampire speed, to my room and grab a black sweat shirt. I come back and kneel next to her once again. I take off my shirt and gently tie it around her waist, over her dress. I manage to put her arms in the sweatshirt and zip it up.

I pick her up. She buries her head in my shoulder and I float us to the living room.

"Is Fionna-" Gumball starts. "I'll tell you later okay." I finish Gumball's sentence.

I nod to Muse and we exit my house. I float us to the portal, and transport home. I sit Fi on my bed and sit next to her.

"Fi, what's wrong? What did he do to you?!?" I ask, my eyes getting dark red. "H-he..." Fi trembles.

I have to calm down. I breath deeply and my eyes go back to normal. I look at her with hopeful eyes and put my arm around her. She leans her head onto my shoulder and calms down as well.

"H-he covered my m-mouth and p-pushed me agains-st the w-wall." Fi manages to say. "Its okay Fi. Tell me when you're ready." I smoothly tell her rubbing my hand in circles on her back gently.

I wait a few moments. I want to kill Jay. I want to squeeze him and make his was pop off. He should burn in fire and die alone.

"Marshall..." I hear a small voice say.

I look over at Fi. She's stopped crying, but she's trembling. I'm scaring her. I breath out heavily and smile to comfort her.

"He ripped my dress and moved his hand down my shoulder. He k-kissed me and held me right against the wall. H-he kept touching me too. I finally got a chance to scream, and once I did, he fled." Fi says wrapping her arms around me.

She was warm against my cool bare skin. Humans are so warm. So incredibly cute. I smile and hug Fi.

"It's okay. " I say soothingly hugging her.

I hear a knock at the door and get up hesitantly. I grab another shirt and slip it on. I look back at Fi, her eyes begging me to come back.

I float down to the door. My hand is carefully placed onto the doorknob. It better not be dead boy. Swiftly, I swing the door open.

~~~~~~030~~~~~~---[•]_[•]---(((0003000)))

...Sooo...

Comment >.< I wuv reading them >.<-❤️

QOTD- What do you people, (If you have a better name for >you people< tell meh) thing of Gumball now..?

~JOE OUT!!!~