I Miss You

"Ill be nice and give you and Fionna some time to think. ELEPHANT, GIVE THEM FIONNA!" Mahjong yells.

The elephant lifts Fionna off it's back with it's trunk and lays her in front of me. In one moment her eyes start to flutter open.

"We'll be back in a few. Don't worry." Mahjong smirks at me and the elephant and her go outside.

I run over to Fionna as she starts to get up. I lift her up and she's leaning her weight on me until she can finally get up. She looks at me with a confused look. I kiss her forehead and sit her down on a nearby couch.

"W-what's happening?" Fi asks in a daze. "Catch your breath Fi, it's alright." I rub her back softly.

She inhales and exhales deeply. She closes her eyes and leans on my shoulder. I stroke her hair softly.

"Marshall, what happened?" She whispers into my ear. "I'm not exactly sure myself..." I answer. "What's going on though, why has she let me free?" "It's because I'm going to take your place."

This comment obviously wakes her up because she pops up. She stand up and looks down on me, her eyes wide open. She looks as if she's going to explode or something. I see her straight face turn into a frown and her eyes start to water. In an instant she swoops down and hugs me.

My back hits against the couch and I can feel her crying on my shoulder. I run my hands through her hair as soothingly as i can. 

"You can't leave me Marshall, you cant!" She wails into my ear. "It's the only way I know you can be safe." I whisper. "I wont be safe though! She's going to take over the Candy Kingdom, and then all of Aaa!!!" "I know you can stop her Fi, I believe you."

I kiss her on the lips. She kisses back and hugs me tighter. Her lips are warm against my cool ones. This will be probably the last time in a while that I will be able to feel her warm lips against mine. I love her so much.

She pulls apart and we both stand up. She lifts up my hand, the one with bandage wrapped on it and gives be a look. I wipe the tears out of her eyes and kiss her forehead.

"What happened to your hand?" Fi asks lightly picking up and touching it. I wince slightly but return my gaze to her, "It's okay Fi, I just uhmmm... punch a wall..."

She giggles and kisses my cheek. I feel myself warm up inside. No other girl has ever made me feel like this. It's always just, I get what I want and leave them. I cant believe I was ever like this. I hate myself for it.

I need to focus on Fi right now. I might not get to see her for a while. I hug her tight and kiss her hair.

"Are you done yet love bugs?" A dark voice asks annoyed, "I don't have all eternity."

I turn and glare at Mahjong. He smirks.

"Yeah I'm ready." I state annoyed.

I kiss Fi one last time quickly on the lips and walk over to Mahjong. Mahjong tries to move towards me but I smack his hand away. I walk over to the elephant and hop onto its back without any problem.

I look at Fi one last time and smile as best I can, "I love you Fi." "I love you too Marshall." Fi returns smiling. "Let go you stupid elephant."

The elephant start flying me out of the yard and I lay back. Mahjong hops up seconds later and takes a ride on its back too.

"What are you going to do Mahjong?" I ask. "Probably just overthrow the Candy Kingdom. I didn't last time, but with your love and compassion, I might actually be able to." Mahjong says proudly.

I close my eyes. This ride is actually relaxing. I know for a fact that Fi will be able to stop Mahjong. She does it every time. I don't need to worry about anything. 

"I still miss you Fi." I whisper under my breath looking up at the black sky.

KirbyRightBackAtYaKirbyRightBackAtYaKirbyRightBackAtYaKirbyRightBackAtYa

Sorry if this chapter is bad... I've been Skyping friends and watching Kirby Right Back At Ya while typing this... LOL!!! I published this on the computer 0.0 First time (for this story, second time officially.)

~JOE OUT!!!~