Chapter 32

This is Sam you will be seeing a lot of him soon ;)

Chapter 32:

Sam's POV:

"Oh my god..." I groaned gripping the sink in the bathroom. As heat boiled in my veins I broke off the porcelain sink. I stood back as I held the broken pieces and I dropped them.

"Sam?" Someone called from outside the door. I bit my lip as I felt an unfamiliar pounding in my chest.

"What is that?" I whispered. There was a knock on the door and I opened it.

"Woah are you alright?" Veronica asked looking past me.

"No. My chest is...pounding." I said confused as I sat down on my bed. She walked over and placed a hand on my chest and my mark began to burn and itch.

"Your...heart is beating." She said confused.

"What? I'm a pure blood." I said disbelieved.

"It's the mark. Werewolves have heart beats. Sam...you're turning into a werewolf."

"A hybrid?" I asked rubbing my chest. She nodded grimly and there was a small knock at the door. We both turned and Ella stood with her hands behind her back.

"What?" Veronica asked. Not many people liked Ella. I glared at Veronica and she shrugged.

"You're in pain." She said walking over. Veronica tensed, was she seriously doing this? She was a little girl.

"Veronica, she's a little girl." I said shocked.

"With an affinity for spirit. Who knows what demon she will bring out." I sighed shaking my hand as Ella lightly touched my arm. Every ounce of pain flooded from my body and went away.

"You're going to be a werewolf." She said. I looked at Veronica when a small ball was thrown in through the window.

"What is that?" I asked. The ball began to emit a purple like gas that flooded the room. Veronica grabbed her throat and choked on the purple gas.

"Rash Vine." I said, it was a vampire poison but it wasn't hurting me.

"Hybrid's have different poisons." Ella said through the gas.

"How do you know this!? You're five!" I said confused. She laughed lightly and the door opened. I turned and was hit over the head with a blunt object. My vision blurred as I fell to the floor.

"Dad!" Ella said. As I blinked open my eyes I saw black robed men walking around. Black wood company?

"He was bit." Someone said as they pulled back my sleeve.

"Bring him with us. Vampires don't accept half breeds." Another voice said. My eyes finally stayed shut as I felt myself being lifted.